Halo 2 Leaked...

WooHoo!!!. I hate you. You make me wanna rip EB apart to find their copies of it. Although your pics don't show MUCH, they do show what I have been looking for.

Just let me know...how is the opening cinematic. Good or not. That's all I wanna know.

heh...

I'm laughing at those retards from Australia, Britain and USA that are complaining because the audio is in french. It's not our fault if you guys are too dumb to at least try to learn/understand more than one language. Stupid.

Just wait until it's released you fascist hores if your not happy. Or learn another language....

I personally know french, spanish and a pretty decent amount of chinese.... and trust me, when you apply for a job, and there's more than one candidate... IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT!

584732642[/snapback]

Uh huh... and we should learn the French language, why?

Thats the only pictures I know of. I posted the link because it hardly shows anything so people won't be ****ed. I don't have the game. Got the link from another site. No idea about the opening cinematic but it should be good.

There was a survey done a few months ago that bascially prooved that the affect of piracy small, and that this small ammount of piracy is pratically unstopable.

The truth is people will download a game if they see it, if they can get it for free. But no way is anyone going to spend 30 pounds/50 dollars on every game they would have downloaded/ seen in the shops for the first time. The quality of most music/movies/games is so **** in this day and age that people can't trust the people who make them. Companies can say yes well they still downloaded it, but if they wern't going to buy it in the first place who gives a ****? Infact in many ways piracy can lead to smaller games makers/bands getting more attention and more publicity as there stuff gets arround more.

In my case i download a hell of alot of ****, the stuff i do like i buy, but this is a very small fraction of what i have on my computer. Most people do the same i imagine. I own all the music i enjoy listening to, i have bought all the games that i enjoy(ed) playing.

I think its ridiculous for the record and games industries to say oh no my game/band hasn't made money! I know! its all the PIRATES fault. We dont want you're **** if it sucks, and if we like it we'll buy it becasue we want to support it.

Lastly anyone noticed how ridiculous prices are? Especially considering the cost of manufacturing a cd. If it was the actual artist(s) making all that money then i'd probably pay it, but the truth is its the money grabbing middle men who take it all.

Most piracy, especially in music, is from teenage kids. But heck, they can't affoard the prices of high street stores.

heh...

I'm laughing at those retards from Australia, Britain and USA that are complaining because the audio is in french. It's not our fault if you guys are too dumb to at least try to learn/understand more than one language. Stupid.

Just wait until it's released you fascist hores if your not happy. Or learn another language....

I personally know french, spanish and a pretty decent amount of chinese.... and trust me, when you apply for a job, and there's more than one candidate... IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT!

584732642[/snapback]

I bet he's connected with some Nazi related organisation

heh...

584732642[/snapback]

FO Frenchie.

heh...

584732642[/snapback]

That was a pretty dumb statement because french is not in the top 3 langauges (which are English, Chinese and Spanish NOT in the order) so people should learn french at all unless they live in a french speaking city.

I find it funny that people still think this is coming to PC. A PC version has been falt out denied by MS and Bungie.

584730971[/snapback]

That information is false because Bungie has said that there will be a PC version but they didnt give any more details.

I remember reading somewhere on IGN that bungie were having talks with sony?

Can anyone verify this?

This is just like waiting for Xmas, You just wanna peek in ya parents cupboards  :whistle:

Cheers,

Chris

584731108[/snapback]

Must be for another game. PS2's hardware in no way shape or form could withstand Halo 2. Plus this game is by MS; how can they give it to the compatition?

I wish i could play these games on a non-chipped Xbox ... There must be a way to:pp

584732163[/snapback]

There is a way to play it on a non-modded but of course i cant say it :ninja::

GOOGLE IT

To be honest I hope they do come after everyone that does have a illegal copy. I was hoping to start my own game development company next year and i also work in retail and it @#&king $#*ts me that people come into my store and say that getting burnt games to save money is any justificaton for doing this. If i ever found someone with a burnt copy of a game that i made and spent countless hours,days, months making, for "Backup" purposes or not I will take them to the cleaners and even if I can't win the case, i would keep them in court long enough to send them broke. But I guess that is mean being very Sadistic in a way.

Oh well. I guess that is why there is no Black and White with any issuse there is always shades of grey.......

584732462[/snapback]

Ok what if YOU lost the court case? You would be screwed. Warezing will always be here. Theres nothing you can do about it or anything else. So before you make your company please relize that your products (if good) will always be warezed so have patience and make good games and youll be ok :)) Good luck btw beforehand

not tempted at all to even download this...you know how MS works....i pre-ordered mine...dont even have a modded xbox, so this is pointless to me

ive already given them my money for the Limited Halo 2....why downlaod it and run the risk of getting in assloads of trouble?

well of course....if ur not using FXP/FTP transfers....heh...either way, i dont want it....id rather wait a month....going to have to not look at all the possible spoilers people will put out though....

hopefully MS pushes up the release date now and i can just get it....LIKE NEXT WEEK!!...heh, i hope so

Enjoy the game.

I'll be buying my Xbox this weekend, and then Ill go get Halo2 when its released. Games arent too expensive, you just need to make more money.

heh...

584732642[/snapback]

It seems to me you don't know which one you are though??

The French part of you makes you believe your better then everyone else.

The Spanish side makes you wanna brag about it.

And the Chinese part of you makes you hate everyone who speaks English.

All I can say is what country gave you a visa! :woot:

yeah, but when i apply for a job i wont be an arrogant prick so ill probably still get it over you.

584732761[/snapback]

i'd rather hire the arrogant prick who knows 4 languages than you, who knows, what, 1? 2?

If there is demand for a product....it WILL be leaked.....I dont think there is any commercially available copy protection that isnt publically cracked. Hell even SecuROM is easily worked around...and thats the most popular copy protection atm.

Furthermore I dont even own an Xbox and Xbox modding....for the purpose of pirated games....isnt too too big. If i had to guess....id say that only about 1/8 of all Xbox's are modded. As opposed to the 1/2 of all PS2's that are more then likely modded....and i havent seen an UNmodded PS1 in a long long time :p

Meh just my slightly off topic rant.

why french sucks... it's not because your a retard, ignorant redneck that you can just state that french sucks you little ****

get a life bozo

584730964[/snapback]

what the hell-

you don't even know if he's a 'redneck' and your use of 'redneck' as a slur is as offensive as the word n!##er-

yeah- it was dumb to say the french did it- multiple countries speak french.