What kind of car do you have?

jesus, most americans drive 3plus litre cars !! :p

As for the RX7 the last line was launched in 1994 and then a Special Edition in 1996 but i think it was about 1000 pieces.

As for the Scion cars , its toyota right ? How much are they worth and are they imported in europe or is it strictly USA model ?

blue 2000 toyota celica gt

584746602[/snapback]

:o :o i have a 2002 spectra blue gt :o :o is yours stick? i have a 5 speed

i also put the gts rims on it :D im up at college now in boston tho so i dont have my car :(

...aaand what car would that be? Is that a Scion tC? Not bad. The nose looks extremely similar to the newer Accord's though (just an observation).

584745412[/snapback]

it is a scion tc... and ask for the similarity with accord's, i will have to disagree

HON2004091650793_pv.jpg

i can think of better similarities.

I have an ultra-cool 1.2 Fiat Punto (late 2002).

phear.jpg

Its not particularly sp33d3h at the higher speeds, and up hills... :D

...but its a pretty awesome first car IMO (I was 17 when I got it).

It came factory fitted (i.e. not cut up) with a 6 speaker setup & Subwoofer in the boot, so it sounds pretty awesome too. :happy:

Ph34r.

Ford Falcon AUII Forte Sedan (2000), fully optioned.

6 cylinders, 4.0l engine, 4 speed auto. Fuel economy is great for this size of car, it's very quiet and damn powerful (compared to what I'm used to anyway). It's my first car, too, I've had it for a month and a bit.

0000h86t.jpg

0000kcdg.jpg

0000qz1x.jpg

heh, no one else has this car in this thread... got her this past september.

584745399[/snapback]

Ah...my next car...probably around april or may. Good choice, although I want a black one. (Y)

Tehehe, I got a "newer" car a few weeks back. What the hell is with people on this forum, in the hardware section people are buying 600 dollar video cards, here you have people with really expensive cars. I drive a 1998 Hyundai Elantra...it's Korean 'nuff said.

I've got a '97 Ford Aerostar. My folks gave it to me when I left the Army. It kind of smells, like mildew, but once you get it going, with the windows down, the smell goes away. It also has a power steering leak, but since I don't even know how to change the oil, I'm still looking on the web on how to fix it.

1997%20Ford%20Aerostar.jpg

My pride and joy is my 1992 Corrado G60 in Pearl Green. Some nice sensible modifications which takes it from 160BHP standard to 207BHP.

The nice shiny Speedline alloy wheels were my most recent addition :)

post-2722-1098002946_thumb.jpg