Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

being a yankee fan is in my heritage, but the sox played great, and, certianly in games 6 and 7, better than the yankees.

time to change hats and cheer the sox on (cause if they lose it'll make the yanks look worse). :p

First of all I'm neither a Red Sox Fan, nor a Yankees Hater, the reason i'm happy is beacuse there's money involved and I have the red Sox

here's how this came to be

in my family (extended) we always bet on the teams that made the NFL and the MLB playoffs, (in this case 8 teams cause its MLB), so everyone puts 10 dollars and you get a random team, if the team you get wins, you take the whole pot, it just happens that this year i got the Red SOx and because it's almost guarantedd that the Red SOx (or the Yankees if they had won) will bet either the Astros or the Cardinals.

So... yaya 70 dollars profit for ME :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

absolutely awesome.

the look on the faces of the yankees and their fans. the shots of the bars and streets in boston. the commercial on fox right after the game of the guy in stands at fenway over the years. pedro getting sprayed with champagne yelling "thank you lord". the biggest flop in baseball history, and its the yankees. boston red sox - al champs. i love it.

go red sox.

absolutely awesome.

the look on the faces of the yankees and their fans. the shots of the bars and streets in boston. the commercial on fox right after the game of the guy in stands at fenway over the years. pedro getting sprayed with champagne yelling "thank you lord". the biggest flop in baseball history, and its the yankees. boston red sox - al champs. i love it.

go red sox.

584778054[/snapback]

Why don't you get off the BoSox bandwagon and mourn your Braves?

im not on the bosox bandwagon. the red sox have been my AL team all along, through thick and thin. Add onto that I absolutely hate the Yankees. If it comes down to it I'm gonna pick the Braves any day, theyre my team. i mourned all last week. im used to it by now.

Hell yeahhhhh Red sox baby. Its absolutely amazing how many Red Sox 'fans' have popped up in this forum...pretty red. Ive been a Red Sox fan since forever. Ppl dont know who plays at what position and think Schillings still on the D-Backs...argh

Anyway if anyone could find that Manny poster saying 'You gotta believe" it would be pretty damn cool thx