Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

Let's just hope that we can keep that up. We need at least 3 in the next inning and 3 in the 9th to win it!

584777403[/snapback]

Unlikely.. :no: No more Pedro, next is Timlin, Foulke, Wakefield.. Then it's over. Or I could be wrong. :rofl:

the redsox took this team this year, not the manager, the players. putting pedro in was worse in my opinion than grady last year, grant it he only gave up 2, but that's still a few walks, and a swing of the bat to put them within 2 or 3 runs or even 1 with 6 outs left

Let's just hope that we can keep that up. We need at least 3 in the next inning and 3 in the 9th to win it! (and that's if the Sox don't get anymore runs)

584777403[/snapback]

so much for hoping. :rofl:

Unlikely..?:no::? No more Pedro, next is Timlin, Foulke, Wakefield.. Then it's over. Or I could be wrong.:rofl:fl:

584777411[/snapback]

We can get to Timlin & Wakefield... Foulke is a great pitcher, so if he comes in, the game is over.

But then again, if our pitching doesn't settle down, we aren't going to be doing anything!

I'm going to bed! Forget this... my health can't take this. Every big swing I feel like having a stroke :laugh:

584777440[/snapback]

thats funny! i feel this way during most patriots games this year.

looks like the bosox wanna go to the world series this year

584777449[/snapback]

Damn you and your "bosox" I hate that.

Red Sox :) or "Reds" or Boston or "the sox" or "teh shizzles"

Edited by linux-gamer

I'm going to bed! Forget this... my health can't take this. Every big swing I feel like having a stroke :laugh:

584777440[/snapback]

Dude, you know it's over. Don't worry, get ready for next year. We might get good pitchers.. :yes:

the camera have caught some very lovely shots of the red sox dugout. a nice shot of francona chewing his tabaccy and just now a shot of bellhorn spitting up sunflower seeds. great work fox!! :rolleyes: