Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

I wonder why people just can't have intelligent comments about this. I'm a Yankee fan and I'm quite happy Boston won. I would love to see them win the World Series also, that would rock.

Biggest flop ever? Hardly, remember the White Sox? :p

Edited by LOC

I wonder why people just can't have intelligent comments about this. I'm a Yankee fan and I'm quite happy Boston won. I would love to see them win the World Series also, that would rock.

Biggest flop ever? Hardly, remember the White Soz? :p

584780194[/snapback]

white sox ??

What was the turning point in the series in your opinion?

To me it was David Ortiz.

584780001[/snapback]

David Ortiz was the biggest help Boston had. Without him I don't think that the game would have gone to the Red Sox Sunday night. Would have been 4-0 Yankees!

The Yankees can go ahead and buy Beltran and Pedro and surpass the $200 million payroll, but they still won't win :whistle:

584781522[/snapback]

I doubt we'd miss Pedro the pitcher that much. As a personality on the team he'd be missed, but it's well documented his numbers are going downhill. He's been quoted saying he doesn't pitch at 100% anymore because he wants a long career.

yea go red sox! i think they should stick with derek lowe aand kurt schilling as pitchers......martinez is good, he throws fast but hes not too good this year...last year was better....

best.series.ever.

584779042[/snapback]

:yes: :cry:

What was the turning point in the series in your opinion?

To me it was David Ortiz.

584780001[/snapback]

Yes, he was :cry: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...