I did it! No more Norton!

i just reported this thread as spam, sooo good bye  :pinch:

*hahaha* just joking :p

584772175[/snapback]

WHY YOU LITTLE !!!

I hear a lot of people complaining about NAV2005. I used NAV back in 2000, and it was a great product back then. Someone I managed to change to Symantec Corporate Edition for my business, and the program is awesome. It just uses 5k resources. Cant complaint with Symantec, they have done a good job.

Using Symantec AntiVirus Corporate v9.0.2.1000 here and it is better than any other antivirus I've used before. System performance is at top. :p

584772152[/snapback]

How is resource usage for symantec av corp v9?

I never really new Norton was so hated in the PC world, it actually causes more harm than good in the Mac world. Im still using Norton and will do until my subscription runs out but ill take a look at NOD.

Last year:"I DID IT! NO MORE A!" Switch to B

Now :"I DID IT! NO MORE B!" Switch to C

Next year:"I DID IT! NO MORE C!" Switch to D

Some guys who said XX is worst must have said XX is best before.

I use NIS 2003, and I was thinking of upgrading... I'm gonna seriously consider NOD32 now! But which firewall should I use?

584772460[/snapback]

I use ZoneAlarm free (since it is in french) v. 5.1.033.000. Works great.

Don't worry he will be back to Norton. Norton has the same effect on your central nervous system as imperial tobacco, you're an addict you can't kick Norton, once you've been Norton you never go back.

:no:

I use NIS 2003, and I was thinking of upgrading... I'm gonna seriously consider NOD32 now! But which firewall should I use?

584772460[/snapback]

The most popular ones are usually Outpost and Sygate. Sygate has a free version, not sure about Outpost.

What is the latest version of NOD32?

hmmmm

? ?:pinch:h:? interesting ...neva thought norton is so hate:laugh:ugh:

584772504[/snapback]

It's not "hated", the only thing is that people find good alternatives, even free ones, for long known software and it works as good.