Ashlee Simpson SNL Disaster

Is Ashlee Simpson's lip synching messup going to ruin her career permanently ?  

457 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ashlee Simpson's lip synching messup going to ruin her career permanently ?

• Yes, Ashlee is ruined, and she'll never recover
    • No, Ashlee will bounce back

You know I never really did like ashlee simpson , I always wonder how she got soo big...

584795805[/snapback]

that's a question that no one can answer...but we can still laugh at her :D

Haha, though the video didn't make it better. I actually thought she walks out in the middle of the song and like... the music just kept repeating. Oh well, good to see the band kept playing. :)

Hmm this isn't new, I've seen artist lipsing on the show for years, notice sometimes they start singing then just do some stupid crap... Whats new?

Was funny though, I think her dancing will kill her more than the lipsinging lol

Ok, I just downloaded it, and ummm...Well its not funny at all. WTF are you guys talking about. Yea that she couldn't lip sync, but I though you guys said she "stormed off" the set. She just smiled and went off. Plus she dances like a retard :p

Watch the evidence yourself. Did you see her reasction when the wrong track played, she jerked the mic up to her mouth like she missed a cue. Once she realized it wasn't the right track she got upset and left.