Apple iPod Photo

How long did it saw till it gets delivered?  If it's going to take a month plus I'll wait but if it's like a week or so I'll order one.  I've waited till now for an iPod.

584810316[/snapback]

Get in quick! What are you waiting for!

ok question. Do I need to order the dock with it and the remote with headphones as well? (I did do the extended warrenty for and extra $60 it makes sense to me just incase something does happen to it.)

Bro,

I don't spend allot of money on stuff :shrug: I save 90% of what I make minus paying the bills and buying food (which I eat at gf's as it is so we split the bill on food every month) That and gas and movies (when we go) I just save most of my money.

I was waiting for Apple to drop the iPod prices. Guess that's not gonna happen anymore...

584810433[/snapback]

I'm hoping that they drop the prices of the 4g iPod. I don't need my photo album with me in my pocket and can do without a colour screen.

Come on Apple! Bring the 4g 20Gb under ?200! :DD

I just wonder if they'll abandon the 4G users and only update for iPod photo. I am planning on getting an iPod in 2 months. :)

I really have no use for the picture one, but that black and red one looks awsome.

I cant believe that its only 3 months later and they introduce TWO new iPods.

O well....

Its okay i guess. I just bought a 4G as well and I am still very happy with it. I would by the Mini instead of this for my next purchase cause really, I have no need for photos. $499 is a pretty deal cause it includes a carry case (unlike the normal 40 GB) and a better battery.

Seeing as I've been actively adding album art to my music lately, and this is finally large enough to contain my music collection (for now), I'll drop some bucks on the 60GB, me thinks :)

I mean from a personal standpoint, I think it's a smart idea on Apple's part. People who were formally considering the 4G would definitely be interested in a colour iPod. I'm going to pick one up, and to those who were mad at the purchase of the 4G, I say, Sorry, but technology changes all the time. I was waiting until my Birthday/Christmas to get one, and it looks like I passed the whole 4G up :).

U2 is awesome, but that iPod is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Personally I don't need my pictures with me on the iPod (although album art would be good) Apple did good since this just attracts even more users who wanted pictures on the go. Think of it this way, if Apple doesn't do it, someone else will, they're just trying to stay ahead.

The price is another issue though, man, thats alot of money, $679CDN

Personally I don't need my pictures with me on the iPod (although album art would be good) Apple did good since this just attracts even more users who wanted pictures on the go. Think of it this way, if Apple doesn't do it, someone else will, they're just trying to stay ahead.

The price is another issue though, man, thats alot of money, $679CDN

584812548[/snapback]

Well I dont need photos either but damn the screen is just so much nicer looking than the old grayscale one...!

Great, now I have to decide between this or the U2 ipod.  I already feel so behind on the times for not having one!  When are the g6 VIDEO iPods coming out?  :-)

584810135[/snapback]

I dont think you'll see an iPod with video.. ;)