MSNM 7.0.0425

How many times do we have to tell you people NOT to post download links to leaked MSN builds?  And for the life of me, I don't understand why it's ALWAYS the same people doing it. 

DON'T....POST....LINKS

584941887[/snapback]

You missed one link some pages back...

Feburary 2005.

All Msn Messenger 6.2 users are getting upgraded to 7.0 build 0425?:ninja::

584942870[/snapback]

No they aren't. Only users of the msn messenger 7 builds 225 and 332, I think the cvr patch on build 205 will stop it being updated.

No they aren't. Only users of the msn messenger 7 builds 225 and 332, I think the cvr patch on build 205 will stop it being updated.

584944209[/snapback]

Yup that is correct. The CVR patch will prevent it from being updated. And finally the links have been removed (Y).

Ok I found the Halo Pack, but when I try to install it brings this error up.

post-19065-1100763089_thumb.jpg

584942056[/snapback]

Go to original post

If you are using build 0425, then the installer should work. It doesn't work with previous builds.

If you are using build 0425, then the installer should work. It doesn't work with previous builds.

584948382[/snapback]

Thanks for your reply, I got it to work on my windows 200 machine. Maybe I'll just reinstall it on my xp machine.

check this out.

Google is one powerfull indexing bot.

it has indexed MSN Messenger beta download

<snip>

click the link at the top of the page. :laugh:

Edited by Chad

Nice :)

Is MSNM7 open legally to the public now?

Or is it still supposed to be for MSN Beta Testers, like me?

584955325[/snapback]

For testers still, but anyone who has a copy of MSN Messenger (Version 225 and higher I belive) are going to be prompted to install the latest version. ;)

Anyone noticed that if you type somthing in the chat box, press CTRL + A, or just select a piece of text, then press CTRL + S, it opens msn search for that word/phrase ;)