My MSN Messenger design

Wow, Penguin. I FINALLY got to test out the skin... and it's amazing, besides a few obvious bugs. I now see how close the "8.0" skin was to this. Very nice work.

Lets hear three cheers for Enigma Penguin! :yes:

Hip-Hip!

Wow, Penguin. I FINALLY got to test out the skin... and it's amazing, besides a few obvious bugs. I now see how close the "8.0" skin was to this. Very nice work.

Lets hear three cheers for Enigma Penguin!  :yes:

Hip-Hip!

585258633[/snapback]

if u have it can u please share it

You could release it if you wish, but the version I gave you hasnt had the game section finished and I havent changed over the status icons. Give me a day or two and Ill throw out a better copy ok (Y)

I have been sick and very busy lately, so I havent really had time to do much.. sorry its taken so long.

You could release it if you wish, but the version I gave you hasnt had the game section finished and I havent changed over the status icons. Give me a day or two and Ill throw out a better copy ok (Y)

I have been sick and very busy lately, so I havent really had time to do much.. sorry its taken so long.

585259174[/snapback]

ok and thank you , and u don't hafto appologize for taking so long....

Pardon me for being briefly off topic, but what do you think of my new signature and avatar? I know nothing about hardware... I didn't even know what RAM actually was until now, so is my signature correct looking in that feild?

Pardon me for being briefly off topic, but what do you think of my new signature and avatar? I know nothing about hardware... I didn't even know what RAM actually was until now, so is my signature correct looking in that feild?

585259563[/snapback]

Yup Yup, That looks about right. Everything looks to be in order. :cool:

585259563[/snapback]

looks good!! :D

glad to see this is still moving along. can't wait for a release.

btw: rdd's latest mockup is the best one i've seen so far. i love how blue it is, but i'm really looking forward to the orange/white design by trojan and engima-penguin. keep it up you guys, this is a really really kick ass project. it would be a really nice skin to use until rolando releases the longhorn skin for 7.0 *drool*

glad to see this is still moving along. can't wait for a release.

btw: rdd's latest mockup is the best one i've seen so far. i love how blue it is

585259717[/snapback]

Penguin told me he might try to make that one too, but I don't know if it will be a public release. :ninja:

We need it now!

585260178[/snapback]

EnIgMa-PenGuIn

"You could release it if you wish, but the version I gave you hasnt had the game section finished and I havent changed over the status icons. Give me a day or two and Ill throw out a better copy ok

I have been sick and very busy lately, so I havent really had time to do much.. sorry its taken so long."

just wait its coming and be glad that he whants to share his hard work

1. There is no MSN 9.2.

2. There is no MSN 8.

3. The most recent available MSN version is 7 (Beta).

4. Your mate is telling you bulls**t.

5. The 'Appear Offline' option already exists, and has done for quite some time.

6. Any more recent versions of MSN most likely wouldn't come from China. Even if they did you wouldn't know it.

7. You are not l33t (j00 si n07 73h 1337).

8. Learn to type correctly, please.

585220457[/snapback]

Get the facts straight! ;)

1. There is no MSN 9.2. Well, seeing as MSN 9.1 is still in beta that is impossible. ;)

2. There is MSN 9.1, Beta.

3. The most recent available MSN Messenger is version 7 (Beta). MSN 9.0, being the latest.

4. Maybe he meant MSN not Messenger, though he's still wrong.

5. The 'Appear Offline' option already exists, and has existed for quite some time.

6. New versions of MSN or MSN Messenger will never come from China! That's a pretty stupid statement, that guy made. lol

7. You are not special either.

8. You also need to learn how to type correctly.

:p

Edited by war

Here's another idea... I think most of it should be possible. I call it "Element" with fire, water, and grass colour themes. What do you guys think?

mockup0027cv.jpg

Design a contact window and we shall see ;)

Im going away for a few days, Im very sick right now and some things need to be done and I will see you all when I return.