• Hard Rock
    • Heavy Metal
    • Punk Rock
    • Classical Rock
    • Pop
    • Jazz
    • Classical
    • Country

i want to know which 3 people voted for jazz...do they even realize that the majority of music today basically originated from jazz (and jazz, in turn, originated from rag-time stuff)

i voted for country, but hip-hop and rap are up there too

Country, with rap being a close second.

585076366[/snapback]

Actually, I take that back. Country is music, I just don't like it. Punk however, is not music in my opinion, but is simply the daily complaints/whinings of teenage boys complaining about how their girlfriends dumped them for the high school quarterback. Get a life and learn to sing.

Punk, with rap being a close second (Y)

you missed plenty but that is ok - fusion, swing, big band, latino, you could go on for a while probably

oh, rap is the worst 'music' in the history of the world

amen

Actually, I take that back. Country is music, I just don't like it. Punk however, is not music in my opinion, but is simply the daily complaints/whinings of teenage boys complaining about how their girlfriends dumped them for the high school quarterback. Get a life and learn to sing.

585076395[/snapback]

Well said. :)

585076395[/snapback]

You are wrong however, very wrong.

I know this is an opinion poll , but still people who say rap is the worst music ever I hope thats just a opinion if not and you honestly think that it just makes you look stupid.

Rap/hip hop is basically the most listened music in america at least , look at the billboard stats it donimates everything else so hey it cleary means alot of people like it and at least its not the worst music ever. I don't really wanna hear either that just because its number 1 it still is the worst ever , because to me its like saying george bush is the worst president ever but yet still got the most votes aka still is president , honestly it just doesnt make sense that you can be number 1 but the worst ever.

I know this is an opinion poll , but still people who say rap is the worst music ever I hope thats just a opinion if not and you honestly think that it just makes you look stupid.

Rap/hip hop is basically the most listened music in america at least , look at the billboard stats it donimates everything else so hey it cleary means alot of people like it and at least its not the worst music ever. I don't really wanna hear either that just because its number 1 it still is the worst ever , because to me its like saying george bush is the worst president ever but yet still got the most votes aka still is president , honestly it just doesnt make sense that you can be number 1 but the worst ever.

585076781[/snapback]

Just to let you know, country is the most listened music in your country

585076781[/snapback]

You're an idiot if you use popularity to judge quality. Are you familiar with Milli Vanilli? they were lip syncers that won a grammy. So following your method of thinking, these lip syncers are more talented musicians than the majority of the music you listen to.