Live Bill Gates CES keynote today at 6:30 p.m PST

Since I am a WMP noob, is there anyway to take a screenshot of what is playing on Windows Media Player?

I just tried and the screen is just blank, kind of like I figured it would be, but I am thinking maybe there is a way?

Since I am a WMP noob, is there anyway to take a screenshot of what is playing on Windows Media Player?

I just tried and the screen is just blank, kind of like I figured it would be, but I am thinking maybe there is a way?

585240503[/snapback]

yes you need to disable hardware acceleration, or use a program for capturing the screen.

The default print screen button will not work, but I am pretty sure that a program like SnagIt will do the job.?:whistle::

585240508[/snapback]

(Y)) Thanks for the super speedy reply (same goes to Ker).

I always have just used the good old Alt Print Screen. I think I will look into these "alternative methods" ;)) :whistle::

I like how when you access to a menu, you can still see TV programming in the background. The 4 tunner support is cool too, you can watch 4 tv channel at once and change angles... nice... :cool:

Anyone make flash videos and hate microsoft? do what ebolaworld.com did for the one bush speech where they put in a sub title what it really mean... Like when she says change tv experience would mean steal your money and give you crappy tv.. Remember the joke about bill gates and hell well this could just be a demo too....