What do you drive?

Just bought myself an Hyundai i30 1.6 CDRi (last week), it's a great city car :)

So now I drive an M3, or a Hyundai i30, and soon I'll also drive a restored Datsun 1200 :) can't wait!! I love old cars :)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a new car last week. It's a 2000 AUII Falcon S, manual. Basically the S-pack added better suspension (XR suspension, IRS was optional. I don't think mine has IRS) which made it sit lower and have better handling, body coloured grille, spoiler and S decal. The engine is the same as the Fortes and Futuras.

It's got a Tickford Momo steering wheel, a larger exhaust and after market alloys. I'm getting it converted to LPG at the end of this week. Petrol is too expensive for me.

When I can afford it I'll probably get an exhaust manifold put on to complement the exhaust. I also need to save up and get a new stereo and speakers. The CD player has crapped itself so I can only listen to the radio :(

post-47100-1250934081_thumb.jpg

post-47100-1250934169_thumb.jpg

post-47100-1250934186_thumb.jpg

post-47100-1250934211_thumb.jpg

post-47100-1250934236_thumb.jpg

Fiat panda 750. It's now in it's 23rd year, i recently had replace the vacuum cap for the ignition and i guess the rearbrake shoes need replacing. Still does 130/140 km on a flat road (can't be sure the needle trembles between the 2 numbers). For the rest only oil and tires in the 10 years i've got it. Cost me 500 euro.

my old car, and one of my favorite cars that I have owned, and the reason behind my screen name (sc302 = supercharged, 302 cubic inch engine, if you couldn't figure that out) (sold 2 years ago)

Black 95 Ford Mustang GT

Full power (doors, drivers seat, windows) yes this was all the power options in 95

Major Modifications:

Vortech Supercharger (10 psi)

GT40 heads

B303 cam

Holley Systemax Intake

30# injectors (starved the engine, needed 42's or 50's)

255lph Holley Forced Induction Fuel Pump

50 GPH Trex helper pump

3.73 final gear (now 4.10's)

spec stage 3 clutch

Man do I miss that car.

420 rwhp on a dynojet, guessing around 450-475bhp.

12.1 sec 1/4 mile time as of last year by the new owner

It was dirty when I took these, but you get the idea

2612837660085798660nSuzoC_th.jpg

2081918490085798660HWRstm_th.jpg

2713677570085798660JEncjx_th.jpg

hobby.jpg

My usual position at the car. 75 caddy eldorado, 500 ci, 472 ci heads, torquercam, dual edelbrock carbs, edelbrock inletmanifold, halfopen pipes. Tore straight up a mountain without noticing it.

Emptied the tank after 80 miles at full speed, which i really don't know because the gauge stopped at 110.

Drowned sadly in an underground carpark after a flood. 3 weeks later i managed to get it going after they drained the parking. Drove it out of the parking where it caught fire and died.

Honda Civic Hybrid (2008 model)!!

Beautiful Car, silky smooth!!

post-58111-1251361518.jpg

I bought a new car last week. It's a 2000 AUII Falcon S, manual. Basically the S-pack added better suspension (XR suspension, IRS was optional. I don't think mine has IRS) which made it sit lower and have better handling, body coloured grille, spoiler and S decal. The engine is the same as the Fortes and Futuras.

It's got a Tickford Momo steering wheel, a larger exhaust and after market alloys. I'm getting it converted to LPG at the end of this week. Petrol is too expensive for me.

When I can afford it I'll probably get an exhaust manifold put on to complement the exhaust. I also need to save up and get a new stereo and speakers. The CD player has crapped itself so I can only listen to the radio :(

Why is it that Ford doesn't ever sell these things in the US. There are many very cool Fords made around the world that the States never get.

The car I drive is a 1998 Citroen Saxo 1.1l SX, with Central Locking, Electric Windows and Fog Lights.

Its a nice Cherry Red colour :)

m.jpg

Man, you need to get those rims replaced, haha.

I suppose you did notice that in that picture the car is actually moving.

If you didn't, then LOL.

Peugeot 306 XSI in dark red ... 2.0 litre. I love it ... it's nippy, takes bends better than 90% of any other cars out there, and just downright rules! It looks great too ... and I've had multiple threesomes in it, so it holds a place in my heart :D LOL!

Black 06 Honda Accord EX w/ leather. :D

Bought it a couple of months ago, 26,000 miles on it too...not too shabby

• 2 weeks later...
I suppose you did notice that in that picture the car is actually moving.

If you didn't, then LOL.

You obviously don't know what they look like when they're not moving.

2007_Civic_Hybrid.jpg

It's the same thing.

You obviously don't know what they look like when they're not moving.

2007_Civic_Hybrid.jpg

It's the same thing.

Ahahaha, well if that's the case, then I agree! :rofl: