What do you drive?

post-120066-1237413467_thumb.jpg

1990 Volvo 240 DL This is the second one i have had.

This is a picture of the first one i had.

post-120066-1237413529.jpg

Just washed mine... got all the winter salt and grit off my rims.

Looks nice.

97 Oldsmobile Aurora Autobahn

v8, leather, heated seats, dual exhaust, fun to drive. Not bad for an old car.

post-3351-1237435853_thumb.jpg

Right now I drive a 91 Chevy S10 that's about to die. In about a month, I'll be driving the car in my sig :D

The waiting list is several months (years?) long.....

Yamaha R6 '08 - Because all my friends have cars :D

1b83de8d.jpg

Yeah that is nice, I'm looking at getting the R6 my self.

Here's my current ride:

3076119119_019f712b2e_b.jpg

More pics in the sig.

The waiting list is several months (years?) long.....

Yes, but I've been first on my dealer's waiting list for a long time now. The dealership owner of course is putting himself before all his customers, so, technically, I am second. However, his is already in the production process and mine should be there soon (estimated production week in mid-April). Of course, until I have an actual date in my hands, which I am expecting this week or next, only time will tell.

bought a brand new 2009 ford escape a few months ago.. never posted it or talked about it.. here it is..

post-24287-1238466131_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got it finally :)

2007 R6, bought it used with 2800 miles.

3428414734_766fbeeb70_b.jpg

3427606815_88ff7db474_b.jpg

That's my bro's Ninja 650r next to my R6.

Very nice bike you have there abysal. (Y) Im thinking of getting either an R6 or a CBR600 in the near future.

Thanks dude.

I really fell for the styling for the R6. The CBR is a better street bike, has more torque throughout the mid range. Personally I ride pretty slow and don't race , so the R6 has plenty power in low to mid range for me. On the track though, I hear the R6 is a beast, maybe one day with more experience I'll unleash it :)

I also hear the CBR600 is more comfortable as well, you sit a little more up right so your neck and wrists won't ache as much.

Either way you can't go wrong; CBR600 or R6.

I really fell for the styling for the R6. The CBR is a better street bike, has more torque throughout the mid range.

Between the two I preferred riding the R6 on the street: I found brake feel to be a little nicer and it felt more stable in corners (talking about '07 models). A friend of mine, and much better rider, used to race a CBR and ride an R6 until a pair of unfortunate accidents: one involving an illegal left turn by a minivan and the other involving racing slicks on a city road at 6 AM and -1 degree weather.

Middle-weight sport bikes are so good these days that it really doesn't matter what you're on.

I also hear the CBR600 is more comfortable as well, you sit a little more up right so your neck and wrists won't ache as much.

A set of adjustable risers and rear sets fixes the seating position for just about any bike.

For what it's worth: the most comfortable sport-bike I've been on is Triumph Daytona 675. Pulls like real hard on the track, feels substantially lighter than it is, and the engine sounds incredible. To me it also feels much more narrow than other bikes which really gives you a sense of confidence. If I were going to buy a new 600-class sport bike I think that'd be the one I'd go with and I encourage everybody to try one.

To stay on topic: here's a crappy cell-phone shot from the garage last summer.

I haven't got any recent pictures of my bike and it's not terribly pretty: but it's fast. I should dig out my SLR and get some "before shots" for this season.

Hoping to get the final performance modifications done this year so I can get paint done this winter.

Edited by evn.

2005 Mazda 3i

5 Speed Manual Transmission

Bone Stock

TSW Volcano Rims

18,300 Miles

I really love my 3.

2711919806_def152d413.jpg?v=0

2711904324_b8133a7864.jpg?v=0

2711104371_11df572993.jpg?v=0

2711105803_5764a5220f.jpg?v=0

• 2 weeks later...

And I thought I posted mine in this thread :blink:

1998 Honda Civic Si/US Ex 5speed

Everything is stock, except the side mirrors. It has a little over 153,000km now which is very low for a 6th gen so this car should last quite a while. The only issue at the moment is the body. It's in great shape for a 11 year old car that has never been rustproofed but I'm taking care of small rust spots that are slowly appearing one by one.

civic.jpg

Yeah I know, the car is in desperate need of rims :rofl: But I won't spend money for aesthetic mods.

Hey all,

I mostly read only, but I just got my new car a week ago and thought I'd post. I bought a Graphite Lancer ES CVT '09. Still getting used to how it drives...it feels way bigger than the old Lancer '06.

these pics I got from websites and are the ones I liked the most...I'll post pics of my own unit once I wash it...there was a storm today.

2009-mitsubishi-lancer-gts-front.jpg

3167616_2_full.jpg

lancer-front-2.jpg

EDIT: forgot the interior shot...really like it

mitsubishi_lancer_es_2009_dashboard.jpg

Let me know what you think