What do you drive?

for me, to be honest, i dont see my self driving private cars, no mater how luxurious / expensive they are, to me it feel's , low, gentle, not in full control, and i feel uncomfortable in them, specialy the jap cars,.(without disrespecting at all, at all.) i think uropeans cars are better.

emm to give example of what i feel about those cars, even if i had the money, i wouldn't buy them, if let's say iv'e won somehow in bmw, or audi r8, i would test them, but, would have sell them, and buy tougher vehicle.(4x4)

i'm more of jeep like vehicless, like wrangler, land cruiser, pajero, offroads trasportation.

never felt more secure than in a cj6 jeep. very simple machinery, but grinding stones.

right now, till my new pajero arrives,(3.2 l, 200hp.) i'm on 4x4 toyota hilux 2003, not the strongest diesel engine, but after really good and deep care, it runs perfectly.

to all of you drivers/drifters, drive safe, and enjoy life. :)

Don't tell the eco-geeks or top gear that lol :p

Currently driving a bike and a Skateboard (yes i know, at my age!).

Don't have a drivers licence because of the age old adage that i live in London and you don't need a car....

Have owned vehicles in the past for touring with my old bands, mainly just ex post office/parcel force vans and one ex police riot van... it was AWESOME! Some idiot Essex boy racer was showing off to his girlfriend racing the wrong way down a one way street when we turned in, he hit us so hard that his car just disintegrated and they both had to go to hospital (they were fine). Our van stayed almost identical... the look on his face as he saw us was priceless.

I LOVE the sedans over the coupes... Haven't driven one though, does it drive like the coupe?

It's pretty much the same thing. The weight distribution is slightly better though.

I love the Si. :p

Got my new car in early November. :)

2006 Pontiac G6 GT - 3.5L v6

post-3351-1259789068.jpg

post-3351-1259789089.jpg

post-3351-1259789424.jpg

Pretty nice car, haven't been disappointed. Could use a little more power in the upper rpms, but I get 32mpg. Not bad for a v6.

Wow this is an old thread! :laugh:

Currently driving a 2003 Toyota Matrix, a real chick-magnet. It's efficient and practical while still being somewhat fun to drive.

I drive one of these

2621365461.jpg

Alfa Romeo Mito, 2008 model, 1.6 JTDm (Diesel, 120 CV, 320 Nm), same wheels, different red (they don't sell this pearl color, it's only for car shows), red leather seats, woman not included

That's a nice car except the front, such an ugly face.

I had the same opinion when I saw it for the first time in pictures, but I have no problem with it in person (hence why I bought it :P)

I had the same opinion when I saw it for the first time in pictures, but I have no problem with it in person (hence why I bought it :p)

Yeah, I've only seen it on car-shows and in brochures so seeing it in real-life might change my mind :)

Yeah, I've only seen it on car-shows and in brochures so seeing it in real-life might change my mind :)

And anything's better than that moped you be rollin' in right now.

:rolleyes:

Subaru Outback 2010 Premium 2.5i

Harmon Kardon 440W 9 Speaker audio with Media hub (USB and Aux ports) and Sirius and in Car Bluetooth Hands Free

All Weather Package

CVT Automatic Transmision

Auto Dim mirror with HomeLink

post-596-1259849733_thumb.jpg

Subaru Outback 2010 Premium 2.5i

Harmon Kardon 440W 9 Speaker audio with Media hub (USB and Aux ports) and Sirius and in Car Bluetooth Hands Free

All Weather Package

CVT Automatic Transmision

Auto Dim mirror with HomeLink

post-596-1259849733_thumb.jpg

+1!

My dad just got that baby.

I currently drive a 2002 WRX (tuned) but I'm planning on getting a new Legacy soon!

@Quick Shot.

Purely innocent question, but do you go offroad in that Subaru? If not what made you buy such a vehicle?

Again, it's an awesome car, just wondering.