Dell 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor

UPDATE!!!!

"Hi Michael

As per your request all these orders were placed on a priority and they have shipped from the factory this morning. An order cannot be changed once placed, I'm afraid. If they want to order another 2 monitors that is no problem."

So if you want the dual monitor deal, wait till you get the single return it and order the dual, the deal is valid till the 11th April!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!

"Hi Michael

As per your request all these orders were placed on a priority and they have shipped from the factory this morning.  An order cannot be changed once placed, I'm afraid.  If they want to order another 2 monitors that is no problem."

So if you want the dual monitor deal, wait till you get the single return it and order the dual, the deal is valid till the 11th April!!!!!

585614716[/snapback]

nice whats the delivery time on these that were sent today ? average 2-3 days ? or can be expect next day :) I know might be asking a bit too much there :)

Mike can you ask your Dell account manager to get discount for the web 2 for 1 deal fixed (says 2nd monitor free but only gives 50% on second). That way we can all order from Dell for ?856 and not have to bother you.

Somebody has screwed that auction up - says 1 lot of 10 items! so 579 quid for 10 monitors

585614860[/snapback]

lol yup, wanna go halfs? :)

kkkkk

paypal looks a bit empty.......

guy i dont wanna go the ebay route, but i need to make some cash....thanks for everyonr the donated :) you guys will get all the deals from now on....no need for ebay for you lot

We have a beggar in our midst. ;) But damn he deserves it, I hope everyone donates. I certainly will once I pay. For the saving one can afford ?10 at the very least.

UPDATE!!!

Anyone that has ordered the 1 for 540.50 and wants to change to 2 for 856 you cannot send the first one back!!!

i have just been updated of this....sorry guys!!!

Hi Michael

As discussed once ordered these cannot be cancelled. Also once received / delivered they cannot be returned under consumer law as ordered through business channel. I spoke to you about this and you will let your colleagues know.