Dell 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor

MikeBuzz,

You say that everyone who's already got a quote will be honoured at the old price of ~850 for two monitors.

I received an email from you at 7:30 this morning saying "Done" I haven't had a call yet, though. Will I get a call with the quote sometime today? Cheers

I work from 6am till 6pm

dell work from 9am till 5pm

all i do is request the quotes, at 9am i was advised that the deal had changed, so anyone that has not got the quote direct from dell before then is out of luck

sorry

when i mailed you saying done, all that means is that i have passed the info along ready for a quote

you will get a quote today but will be with new prices, this is out of my control sorry

Hello MikeBuzz.

I am interested in getting 2 of the 2405FPW's. What is the new price going to be ?

Is it going to be at the current rate (ie ?1200 approx) of buy one get one half price?

Let me know,

thanks

Phil

LATEST UPDATE!!!!

NEW PROCESS FOR ORDERING!!!!!!

To speed things up i have now setup some stuff with Dell direct.....

Heres how it works

Quote 1 - 1 x 24 inch monitor @ 460.00ex vat free delivery

Quote 2 - 2 x 24 inch monitor @ 920.00ex vat free delivery

To keep reasonable reponse times, can you send me full name, address, phone number and email address and which quote you require?

Also they must pay by credit card.

Can you forward me credit card number, expiry date, name on card and last three digits on signature strip?

I will then place the orders for you by email.

LATEST UPDATE!!!!

NEW PROCESS FOR ORDERING!!!!!!

To speed things up i have now setup some stuff with Dell direct.....

Heres how it works

Quote 1 - 1 x 24 inch monitor @ 460.00ex vat free delivery

Quote 2 - 2 x 24 inch monitor @ 920.00ex vat free delivery

To keep reasonable reponse times, can you send me full name, address, phone number and email address and which quote you require?

Also they must pay by credit card.

Can you forward me credit card number, expiry date, name on card and last three digits on signature strip?

I will then place the orders for you by email.

585618763[/snapback]

If we pay by CC, maybe the LCD could be shipped to some near European countries ? :D :whistle:

Not your fault mate i should of worked out it was a Dell mistake and ordered sooner.

Think i'll just get one now, was going to get 2 then flog my 2001fp for about 300 quid.

mail me again pls

585618917[/snapback]

now edited out tel number

I did. Did you get that ?

If not maybe you could call xxxxxxxxxxx?

Remind me to remove this !

Edited by mrm3