Dell 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor

Here is probably the best 2405fpw vs 2005fpw size comparison thus far....

Unbelievable...

585615006[/snapback]

Thats confirmed it I want 1, sod it im gonna get 2 (pay day tomorrow :D ). Guess i'll need a new gfx card to run 2 of them at native res (currently radeon 9800 pro)

just a quick question , does anyone know if this thing comes with a DVI cable ? or even a VGA to DVI converter as my graphics card has two outputs 1 dvi the other vga so for my other screen i'll be needing a DVI to VGA converter

I've got a 2001fp and that came a DVI cable and a VGA cable. You should of gotten a VGA-DVI when you bought your gfx card

585615476[/snapback]

nope no converter in the box, or writen as included :( looks like i better order one, any reccomendations ?

is there any advantage i.e. loss of quality between usingthe dvi or the vga port ?as if there aint i'll just use the vga on my old screen but if there is i'll get the vga-div conver but will this be better quality then the vga on its own ???

Guys

i am thinking about offering a service getting quotes from dell, they will be the lowest you can get with in the UK, if they are not you can claim money back....but i would have to charge for the service, would anyone use it????

how are all my happy clients :)

email me the following

Name

Address

Contact Number

Email Address

and quote will be on its way....

xpsgen2@gmail.com

also a little donation helps speed things up:)

also spread the word, you only have till 11th April, then maybe no more!!!

also XPS Gen2 coming soon!!!! These will be very good prices, but only through myself, or my soon to come web site :)

Edited by MikeBuzz

Mike, Spoke to my A/C Manager.

He wouldnt even let me upgrade to a 2405!

Said it would cost ?8xx and he would give 8% off.

No chance.

If I can sell my current 2005FPW for ?400, Can I still go through you and get 1 2405FPW for ?540 (Shipped, Inc VAT) ?

Mike, Spoke to my A/C Manager.

He wouldnt even let me upgrade to a 2405!

Said it would cost ?8xx and he would give 8% off.

No chance.

If I can sell my current 2005FPW for ?400, Can I still go through you and get 1 2405FPW for ?540 (Shipped, Inc VAT) ?

585615825[/snapback]

get a better ac manag:p :p

yeah 1 for 540.50 or 2 for 856.58

let me know.....via mail pls

Guys

i am thinking about offering a service getting quotes from dell, they will be the lowest you can get with in the UK, if they are not you can claim money back....but i would have to charge for the service, would anyone use it????

how are all my happy clients :)

585615617[/snapback]

I'd be very interested, aswell as the 2405 monitor, I'm interested in a laptop and possibly other full systems for my brothers. I'd pay a fee, I think a fee is reasonable considering the discounts available.

BTW, I mailed again re my paypal account setup.

James

in Scarborough

get a better ac manager :p

yeah 1 for 540.50 or 2 for 856.58

let me know.....via mail pls

585615836[/snapback]

*IF* I can Sell my 2005FPW i'll email you ASAP and bung you some money via PayPal, too.

I'd be very interested, aswell as the 2405 monitor, I'm interested in a laptop and possibly other full systems for my brothers.  I'd pay a fee, I think a fee is reasonable considering the discounts available.

BTW, I mailed again re my paypal account setup.

James

in Scarborough

585615845[/snapback]

just mail me over the spec and i will see wht i can do for you

*IF* I can Sell my 2005FPW i'll email you ASAP and bung you some money via PayPal, too.

585615856[/snapback]

cheers...the deal is till 11th april

I think it would be a great idea Mike. It would certainly cut out the agro of you having to buy and store the stock etc and it would make your business admin based...Minimal running cost and minimal outlay...At the end of the day if you can give people what they want with large savings to boot, with all the warranties and protection that comes with a reputable stable company like Dell, you should be onto a winner.

A bit like what you have done for us, just this time, you have a guarantied cut.

I also think that after people get there monitors from you and realise that they have indeed got a great deal and all is above board; you will definitely be the man to Dell the deal with :)

I would say that most of us cannot afford to be first time buyers and usually have to wait for prices to drop until they reach the realms of our pockets; if you can cut out that long waiting game for the many, business should come knocking on your door.

Wish I could be there with you bro.

Best of luck