Dell 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor

GUYS I AM NOT MAKING ANYTHING ON THIS DEAL

Today i have tried to help the orders get done quicker, buy taking care of the payments for you, but most of you will not pass the details needed, which i understand, so it has come to the point that unless you can provide the details needed i cannot help

This has also been bought on by my account manager, not happy having to do 80+ quotes all for the same items, she has other clients to

so this is the only way i can offer the deals until i can find some on that can set up a web shop for me

sorry guys, i wish it could be easier

thanks to all those that have trusted me, and i am sure they will vouch for me....

NEW PROCESS FOR ORDERING!!!!!!

To speed things up i have now setup some stuff with Dell direct.....

Heres how it works

Quote 1 - 1 x 24 inch monitor @ 460.00ex vat free delivery

Quote 2 - 2 x 24 inch monitor @ 920.00ex vat free delivery

To keep reasonable reponse times, can you send me full name, address, phone number and email address and which quote they require?

Also they must pay by credit card.

Can you forward me credit card number, expiry date, name on card and last three digits on signature strip?

I will then place the orders for you by email.

Edited by MikeBuzz

I'll vouch for him. He put me straight in touch with a sales rep, placed my order in a matter of seconds, and I had an official Dell product receipt and invoice in my inbox very shortly afterwards. Also, using Dell's excellent tracking system I've managed to keep a track of my monitor from the moment it was picked out to it winging its way to me via ferry and delivery truck.

Very impressed with the order. Ordered on the 14th and it now looks set to arrive on the 16th. Fantastic service! Cheers Mike! :D

My apolgies for my emails Mike, assuming I get approval to order, and if you're still willing to order for me, I'll email my details to you later/tomorrow, if that's ok

No worries mate, just some people are starting to take the **** a bit now!!

If everyone just knew how much effort all this is, i havent stopped all day

Sorry guys, having a bad day :(

NEW PROCESS FOR ORDERING!!!!!!

To speed things up i have now setup some stuff with Dell direct.....

Heres how it works

2405FPW x1 @ 460.00ex vat free delivery

2405FPW x2 @ 920.00ex vat free delivery

2005FPW x1 @ 390.00ex vat free delivery

2005FPW x2 @ 700.00ex vat free delivery

2001FP x1 @ 350.00ex vat free delivery

2001FP x2 @ 700.00ex vat free delivery

To keep reasonable reponse times, can you send me full name, address, phone number and email address and which quote they require?

Also they must pay by credit card.

Can you forward me credit card number, expiry date, name on card and last three digits on signature strip?

I will then place the orders for you by email.

No worries mate, just some people are starting to take the **** a bit now!!

If everyone just knew how much effort all this is, i havent stopped all day

Sorry guys, having a bad day :(

585619634[/snapback]

Come on Mike - you keep saying your not making anything from it, but a quick tot up shows ?400 that you have earned from donations today, if you have sold 80 at an average of ?20, then thats not a bad days work for sharing information.

Your asking complete strangers to send you their credit card details based purely on trust, and are getting angry when people are asking questions, its only natural.

Id dearly love to go for the monitor - at that price, cor who wouldnt, but your not really making it easy to deal with.

Here is my comfirmed order (obviously edited for sensitive details):

mydellordercopy5pg.jpg

I've also got a comfirmation delivery date/tracking number. I`ll post that to if it helps.

We need to keep Mike sweet chaps, those who have there quotes/orders in, sort him out. 20% off RRP/saving us a small fortune should not go un-rewarded.

Cheers

and finaly my Dell online tracking slip:

trackingslipcopy8hp.jpg

Hope this helps some of you that think that this might be to good to be true.

What gets my goat is the mark-up that companies put on there stock...It's a very typical British business ethos(get as much as you can while you can) and it sucks.

If Mike can continue to offer deals that close that gap, he and we are on to a good thing.

I`m off to set up a Paypal button for Mike to click on.... :D

Are you selling to US residents as well?  If so, what price per unit?

Thanks!!!

585620284[/snapback]

He wasn't selling to anyone but UK I believe. You need a friend in the UK that can ship it to you. :)

Hmm, this was great until Mike insisted on collecting credit card details...

I used to have my own merchant account and one of the stipulations from Visa was quite clear in that credit card details had to be provided by card holder to merchant with no intermediary. (I was handling shareware registrations for authors)

Any such disclosure will count as "another person using your card" - even if on your behalf this will break your credit cards terms and conditions.

Should one day you find any unexpected charges to your card and your credit card company finds out you've disclosed it to somebody other than a merchant they certainly won't be responsible for the losses.

I am in no way trying to imply Mike has any dishonest intentions, just stating credit card rules. Check your own T&C's, Barclay Card's one for disclosure is 13.1

[)amien

Agreed Damieng, it's unwise to send credit details by way of email to anybody for sure and the merchant/ intermediary point that you mentioned is good bit of advice for sure m8.

Hopefully Mike wil sort out the website and have it all up and running with a system that meets issues raised...

I reckon the poor chaps has been inondated with emails, worries and woes and want's to automate/streamline this whole proccess as quickly as possible. Maybe going back to the way he was originaly doing things, but with a comission fee up front might be a good thing.

May the force be with you Mike.

Evening guys

having an night off tonight, lats 2 days have killed me....

Marc cheers for that wicked post of yours, whats your paypal :)

as for this issue with the credit card details, this was suggested by Dell themselves as a way to speed things up, all the guys that have gone this way have all there shipping info already, i know some guys that got the qutoe the other way are still trying to get hold of dell to make payment

the bigest problem i am having is people wasting my time asking for quotes and then not wanting the monitors, wastes my time and dell's slows the whole thing down, the only way i could speed this up is either the above or as Marc suggests, that you have to pay the commisson up front, then i know you are for real.....

so guys which one is best???

the web site(once up) will charge a ?20-30 admin fee, once this is taken then the order will be placed with dell like they are now, how that sound???

anyone that has mailed me tonight, i will get back to you tommorrow, dont fancy opening email right now or i will be here all night

anyone wanna create me a site?????

T-Dub with the exchange rate the way it is, it's better for you to order on the US site, won't be much more, and you may be able to find some coupon codes online. You'll also then have a US warranty. Remember 540 pounds is $1000+

I've ordered through MikeBuzz (sending card details in mail), and so far so good. Will post as soon as monitor arrives. Have actually had emails with Dell staff, so seems legit so far.