A List of Apps, Reviewed

Well, I was just asking cuz this is an amazing referane post. Everytime I get a new app I come here first. I came here too day to get info on any Direct Connect p2p apps. =D

• 2 weeks later...

very nice, but the software performance is diferent in every computer.

Whats your PC configuration? CPU, RAM, Disk space rpm, OS,

This is very important for compare.

Tks for the list... very helpful :yes:

--- Sorry for may bad english :whistle: ----

Well, I was just asking cuz this is an amazing referane post. Everytime I get a new app I come here first. I came here too day to get info on any Direct Connect p2p apps. =D

586057824[/snapback]

thanks buddy, just remember it's only what I think ;)

just a personal preference, when you get to reviewing the file extracting programs you should give izarc a whirl.

586067283[/snapback]

will do :)

very nice, but the software performance is diferent in every computer. 

Whats your PC configuration? CPU, RAM, Disk space rpm, OS,

This is very important for compare.

Tks for the list... very helpful  :yes:

--- Sorry for may bad english  :whistle: ----

586118791[/snapback]

well I use multiple computers and I doubt it will matter that much anyways, if your computer is fast or slow, you may still want to get the software that won't hog the ram and cpu ;)

Nice reviews (Y)

Thanks for the info

586129435[/snapback]

no problem :p

Would you mind any competition in software review lists? Would anyone else mind a similar review list? I'm thinking about doing one up, but don't really want to step on toes.

few more appz u cud try

reg supreme pro/perfect disk/vlc media player/media player classic/bsplayer/powerdvd/wmp 9 /wmp10/winamp

EmuleMorphXT which i have switched from the original Emule because it has everything plus a little more.

Would you mind any competition in software review lists? Would anyone else mind a similar review list? I'm thinking about doing one up, but don't really want to step on toes.

586155755[/snapback]

you can send me a pm or add me to msn if you want to talk but by all means go ahead :)

few more appz u cud try

reg supreme pro/perfect disk/vlc media player/media player classic/bsplayer/powerdvd/wmp 9 /wmp10/winamp

EmuleMorphXT which i have switched from the original Emule because it has everything plus a little more.

586155911[/snapback]

perfectdisk, wmp, winamp have already been done, but thx for the other apps :)

you can send me a pm or add me to msn if you want to talk but by all means go ahead :)

perfectdisk, wmp, winamp have already been done, but thx for the other apps :)

586157509[/snapback]

Emule MorphXT is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

updated to v. 0.257

RECENT CHANGES

updated kceasy, Super Torrent Search, warez p2p, cabos,

added noads, adkiller, proxomitron, super ad blocker, sab, zeroAds, xpize, imesh, gnucleus, winzip, winrar, adsubtract

added section for modifying windows and more apps for review

This is great, when in need of an app to do something I check this list as your reviews seem very good. Although it could do with anti-virus programs being there like Nod32, Symantec, McAfee etc as I have a hrd time deciding which to use myself (symantec at the moment) Also if you gave it a rating system like

1/5 Usability

2/5 GUI

4/5 Search Results

Etc so we can compare them better. Just an idea, ovbiously changing say seach results to virus removal or whatever is appropriate for the section.

Thank you, Slimy, for these reviews; sure made my puter life easier :D

I've tested some of your recommendations on my system and, so far, everything checks out and works as you say it would (for obvious reasons I'm not trying the ones you say are crap).

I shall look forward to any updates of your "list". Great work. Thanks again!

iso

>Bittornado< (bittorent client)

www.bittornado.com/

3.xx versions are best.

1. Don't like the interface

2. Same or slower speeds than bitcomet

3. Pretty good, nice and minimal

IMO, in my experience older versions of BT are a way better choice for bittorents. Individual file downloading and speeds are great. Newer version (4.xx) bunches them together and makes them one at a time. Bitcomet is not as fast. Exeem is crapware

I've not found Perfeck Disk to be better than Diskeeper in any way. Spybot Search and Destroy has been about the best anti-spyware out there. But Trend Micro has an even better free tool. Try it. it's not an install. http://www.trendmicro.com/spyware-scan/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...