do you smoke ?

531 members have voted

1. 1. do you smoke ?

• chain smoker
    • social smoker
    • no

Oooh I just came from a friends house smoking some serious waterpipe! Mmm tastes so good.

The topics doesn't say what smoke. Do I smoke ciggarettes? No way. 1) It stinks. 2) It's bad for your. Do I smoke weed? Nope, illegal. Do I smoke waterpipe? Yes occasionally, especial on partys etc.

585455368[/snapback]

From one swede to another:

Smoking cigarettes is hazardous (hmm spelling?) for you.

Smoking waterpipe is exactly as hazardous for you.

BUT, smoking grass isn't. People have been smoking grass

since they were people and not monkeymen. Smoking, (hasch), waterpipes and that kind of **** is mixed with chemicals, grass just isnt.

:rolleyes:

Im one of those VERY rare people who dont get addicted, so is my mom so i smoke ocationally but i never have an urge

585454852[/snapback]

If you don't smoke regularly, then you are unlikely to get addicted.

I went through a stage of smoking cigarettes quite regularly, and nearly got addicted (started to get cravings etc). I stopped completely for a while because I don't want to be addicted to something. I will very occasionally smoke when I'm out (and drunk) but it wrecks my throat for the next day. I think cigarrettes smell and 'taste' disgusting when I'm not drunk.

I also used to smoke weed sometimes, but haven't for quite a while. I think I'm better off without it slowing my brain for now.

Used to smoke, maybe 4-6 a day.... for about 9 years...

Had to quit for health related issues...

It's a terrible thing to be a smoker :( But unfortunately, those who are addicted are not likely to quit unless there is some drastic reasons... I belive there was some study or something done that said nicotine addiction is more difficult to break then heroin...!

Also from what i heard parents... if you smoke your childred are very likely to become smokers as well... set an example.. and do not smoke at all if you are pregnant!

i don't smoke, it's bad for your health and that's a fact :yes: besides, it's everything BUT cool :p, just another addiction

585454699[/snapback]

Absolutely not - never even had an urge to try.  No cigarettes, pipes, cigars...  There is just NO redeeming value to smoking - you don't get anything good out of it...just alot of bad.  At least with drinking you could say it tastes good or it provides some nutrients.

585454728[/snapback]

I agree 100% with both of these posts. Especially the first one that I quoted. :yes:

i did smoke alot, then i smoked jst when i drunk, now ive quit all alltogether, its my second day with no nicotine :cry:

im coughing all the tar up from my lungs... :pinch:

Well i had to go with chain smoker.. but im not exactly that, just more of a smoker than a social smoker.. Not really that bothered about my health and all the warnings and stuff dont make me wanna stop..