Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked: Private Info Released

Anyone posting links to pictures, numbers, or any other information taken from the phone will have their link removed and warning level raised. This also includes requesting said information. The data obtained from Ms. Hilton's phone was obtained illegally and Neowin will not have any part in helping spread such information

Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch smile.gif GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Source: Drudge Report

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

what did she expect?....her not to keep it?.....or to keep it on paper?...

lets see phones have the ability to hold info.....hmmm to use or not to use... :rolleyes:

Half the numbers have most likely been disconnected, mobile's turned off or what not. Its amazing how our private can be invaded these days even with the measures in place that there are :|

its not private info so what if they are stars. Gives them No right to be better then all of us.

just like what Hypoxiaicon said

If a 'normal' persons phone was 'hacked' would the FBI be involved?

NO THEY WOULD NOT BE INVOLVED

Edited by dl0711

I've just got the PDF file from a friend and called the lovely Miss Lohan. Sadly I only got to her voice mail but I invited her to visit the UK as she has many fans here.

Woohoo!

585507043[/snapback]

:laugh:

You do know that the guy who hacked her "T-Mobile Contacts" just called T-Mobile got information using Social Engineering tactics, and wammo! All of those celebrities got nice fan messages. It's hilarious because this always happens to Paris and she has to get her phone number changed. I think this is like the 5th time she had to change her number.. ROFL!

The difference between my phone being hacked and her phone being hacked is no-one wants to call me, sure some people on a few websites who now me might harass me for alittle bit but that's it, however there are thousands of people who will want to talk to Anna Kournikova(myself included!), her number is worthless forever now.

from this point on every horny teen and freak that looks for naked Kournikova pics will also find her number, in the meantime even if MY number was posted who would be looking for it? That's the difference.