[release] Satin port for IEView (Miranda)

Without hesitation...updated to version 1.2.3!

A new variation showing the Protocol instead of "Me" and "Buddy"

Changes (updated changelog):

|  March 23, 2005 (v1.2.3)

|  -  New variation

|      > satin_protocol.ivt - More like the actual template on AdiumX

|          - It shows the protocol rather than "Me"

|    and "Buddy".

|                            - REQUIRES IEView 1.0.2.0 (latest)

|                                > http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfi...release_id=5082

Well here it is, everybody. What you've all been waiting for. I don't think it's worth a new thread, so here it is! (v1.2.3):

Satin Port

[ Mirror ]

[ Mirror #2 ]

The original was by Yojimbo. Had some trouble contacting him, but I finally did get to him :p. Enjoy! Credits on the original template, graphics, etc all go to him! You can find the original Satin from here

Problems/comments/suggestions, post them here.

I urge everyone to read the readme. It has lots of information you might not know about the new update and features of the port

Screenshot:

satin.png

Edited by russellc

Looks awesome, nice work...this might make me switch to Miranda.

On a side note, does Miranda (or this specifically) support group conversations? ie: a 3 person conversation using MSN.

Looks awesome, nice work...this might make me switch to Miranda.

On a side note, does Miranda (or this specifically) support group conversations? ie: a 3 person conversation using MSN.

585556375[/snapback]

Yup, it certainly does.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Yup, it certainly does.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

585556380[/snapback]

Excellent. When I get home from work I'm gonna give it a shot.

Thanks again.

for some reason the template just won't display correctly for me? the little duck comes up, and i can read text from messages but none of the elements from the .css file appear. for example, instead of the background graphics i just get red x's (just like i get when i try to use smilies....can someone help me out or post their settings?

Edited by phalanx126

ok guys, i think i may have found the problem. everytime i try to open the .css file with macromedia, it says something about the activex controls not working or being valid...could this be why the satin template doesn't display for me? someone help me please...

Great stuff russel!

One question tho.. I removed Buddy and Me from the ivt file with   until the %protocol% is implemented in IEview . But it still shows Buddy and Me in the message log.

Any ideas?

is it possible just to show the duckies and not to show the avatars in the chat window even if the person has an avatar selected?

works like a charm, only question i have is how do i set it up so miranda displays the time behind each scentence in a multiple line message?

Ok, yours looks like that whilst mine is still stuck on this;

post-59941-1109763294_thumb.jpg

I think it's fair to say that my ieplugin isn't conifgured properly.

Could someone write me a dumbass proof instruction to setting it up please?

Thanks guys.

Oh nd amazing port russel!

It looks great, but i cant get it to work. Isnt there a way to zip a fully working config for downloads with everything that is needed included?

Ok, yours looks like that whilst mine is still stuck on this;

post-59941-1109763294_thumb.jpg

I think it's fair to say that my ieplugin isn't conifgured properly.

Could someone write me a dumbass proof instruction to setting it up please?

Thanks guys.

Oh nd amazing port russel!

585557050[/snapback]

If you are using smileyadd plugin just remove it, also in tabsrmm if you use it enable support for external log and read the readme of ieview.

Only problem I'm having with mine, is the grouped messaging. I have it checked in my config, but it still is displaying a seperate message each time I type. Any ideas?

Great stuff russel!

One question tho.. I removed Buddy and Me from the ivt file with   until the %protocol% is implemented in IEview . But it still shows Buddy and Me in the message log.

Any ideas?

585556791[/snapback]

yes i would like to know to i tried to change it to %cid% but it still showed buddy

Edit: found it pcw change text in <!--MessageInGroupStart-->

Edited by graphixwolf