[release] Satin port for IEView (Miranda)

Fantastic port sir, I'm loving it, at least...when it works.

Here's my issue. When I start up miranda, everything works peachy, and the message boxes work, tabbed and all.

However, if at any point I close the container even once, the next time someone messages me, or I message them, the window just appears blank, with no background, no text, and no messages. The toolbars, menu bars, and everything are still there, but the actual messages themselves are gone. I'm using the latest of everything (as of 30 minutes ago) and I still don't know what the deal is.

Any help on it would be appreciated.

improblem.jpg

585613390[/snapback]

check out this thread. it'll probably help you out. https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=296534&hl=

start with post #7

what happened to the IEView plugin anyway? I cant seem to find it on any website, anywhere, even the miranda one, and most if not all threads that come up in google related to it lead to a 404, did it get pulled?

Is there an installation guide somewhere for this? becasue I can't seem to get it to work, it doesnt change themes or anything, I followed the read me instructions

what does everyone think of my next update of satin to finally make it png transparent?

i've been considering it for awhile, but it would pretty much mean recoding the entire thing..i got a couple templates i want to code too and release as soon as i can.

so would you rather see an update of satin before any more new templates (except pigment)? or would you rather see more templates and possibly an update of satin with png transparenty farther down the road?

so would you rather see an update of satin before any more new templates (except pigment)? or would you rather see more templates and possibly an update of satin with png transparenty farther down the road?

585727035[/snapback]

1. New templates

2. Satin update

:rolleyes:

OT: Thanks for stealing my avatar :p

Russellc, big thanks for this port! It made me finally move from nConvers(++) to tabSRMM when I saw it for the first time! :)

585724695[/snapback]

• 1 month later...

i downloaded the latest rc3 build and i am screwed nothing is happening i hav satin_protocol.ivt template selected.. css selected in ieview i have tabsrm and that nicer thing but its still ugly.. can anyone help.