[release] Satin port for IEView (Miranda)

It works perfect, but could you make the Avatars bigger? There's a lot of distortion when they are resized to 30x30. What about 48x48, or is it too big? :)

Another thing: Could you put the date between the top bar of the grouped messages? I don't know how to do it, and I think it's quite helpful to see the past messages

It works perfect, but could you make the Avatars bigger? There's a lot of distortion when they are resized to 30x30. What about 48x48, or is it too big?  :)

Another thing: Could you put the date between the top bar of the grouped messages? I don't know how to do it, and I think it's quite helpful to see the past messages

585563510[/snapback]

Yeah next update, i'll release a modified version of satin.ivt to have the avatars at 48x48 :)

About your second request, I don't understand what you want :p ..can you be a bit more descriptive? or show a sketch in photoshop or mock of what you're talking about? thanks :)

@graphixwolf: thank you, i just split up some code so it would be a bit more organized...hoping i can make it a bit better as updates progess :)

Hey, Riggs. Satin is submitted to Getskinned.org :)

585562927[/snapback]

Thanks! :) It's been approved, and is now available for download.

A really offtopic question but what VS are you using russel in your screenshot of the satin port?

585565120[/snapback]

Longhorn VS by KoL using Aero style

Satin has been updated to 1.2. Some bug fixes and 2 new mods of satin.ivt. They both are for bigger avatars in conversation! (one shows on the left side, other mod shows avatars on the right)

Really good (Y)

what I meant is to put the date in the large elllipse or to put the date and time in the little ellipse?:))

post-58664-1109957216.png

585568504[/snapback]

You could have the date insted of ME and BUDDY just change every instance of BUDDY and ME with %date%.

For the date in your place you could make a new <td> and position it with css

You could have the date insted of ME and BUDDY just change every instance of BUDDY and ME with %date%.

For the date in your place you could make a new <td> and position it with css

585568814[/snapback]

there's no need to. i have already made a modification that includes date and time in that top bar (of every grouped message). it is satin_timedate.ivt. you just need to check the setting in IEView settings to display the date (or time if desired)

EDIT: that reminds me...read the readme!

there's no need to. i have already made a modification that includes date and time in that top bar (of every grouped message). it is satin_timedate.ivt. you just need to check the setting in IEView settings to display the date (or time if desired)

EDIT: that reminds me...read the readme!

585568962[/snapback]

yes ofcourse i forgot but i donot have the updated version as i have no need for the new features and preffered to stay with my own modded version. So i did not readme to read :p .

Great template, congratulations on this one.

One quick question, how do we change the font in the message window?

Hope someone can help...

Great template, congratulations on this one.

One quick question, how do we change the font in the message window?

Hope someone can help...

585570106[/snapback]

if you're talking about the message log, you can edit main.css and change fonts there. if you're talking about the input area, go to miranda options -> expand message sessions -> fonts and colors -> in the dropdown menu, go to *Message Input Area and change the input font there

I'm having a minor problem with the Satin port by Russel.. I haven't tested other styles at the moment though to see if the problem occurs...

The thing is... well if someone for some weird reason feels like writing a message like this "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"...

There will be a horizontal scrollbar.. kind of annoying.. instead I would like the text to be wordwrapped into the message log so you don't have to use the scrollbar.

It's possible to do but AFAIK if you break a word every word will be broken for example if you have:

test test test test 

and it does not fit in the window the last word will be broken too and you will get

test test test te
st

I'm having a minor problem with the Satin port by Russel.. I haven't tested other styles at the moment though to see if the problem occurs...

The thing is... well if someone for some weird reason feels like writing a message like this "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"...

There will be a horizontal scrollbar.. kind of annoying.. instead I would like the text to be wordwrapped into the message log so you don't have to use the scrollbar.

585571637[/snapback]

fixed :) ..you can update just the css file (main.css if you don't want to extract the other files)

guys, i did everything but the "message window" doesn't shows up.. I just see mesage container, tab, messenging, messenging log, typing notify, ie view plugin and font and color thats it... what should i fix?