Mac desktops

hey guys, here is my screen from a powermac g3, kinda nice since i used to gawk at all the os x screens here wishing i had it and here i am posting, jaguar was just installed (after a "crash" lol) so nothing is customized, as ya can see i got neowin open :) , and in the window under that for IE is the order of a g4 450mhz processor which will hopefully get filled tonight , here ya go and enjoy the screenshot.

p.s. for all who complain about the puck mouse im usin it right now! and its not THAT bad lol

click for screenshot!

Originally posted by GatorZx2

Thats a beautiful desktop picture. Mind sharing?

Click

I'd be happy to host your desktop on my .Mac account...just dont bumrush me people :)

email me at my mac.com acct. spam will be eliminated by jaguars Mail.app ;)

Originally posted by NTUsEr

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! i can't take it! some send me 2000 dollars so i can buy a mac!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

is any out there would give you 2000 bucks or something....! :D :D ;)

Originally posted by NTUsEr

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! i can't take it! some send me 2000 dollars so i can buy a mac!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! I can't take it, someone send me $3000 to purchase a dual AthlonXP server with plasma display!

Originally posted by Dazzla

Newest desktop, I've given Jaguar the boot and I'm back to 10.1.x for now.

http://idisk.mac.com/dazzla3/Public/OSX22.jpg

The theme is alumite, icons are carlito drives and some cool new ones at Xicons, wallpaper is a wallpaper from the July thread and just modified by me to match the theme better.

anyone please help me, i really need that wallpaper:( :( :(