Mac desktops

Originally posted by waketrs

Share that OS X and/or Messenger theme Dazzla! Do I have to ask everaldo myself if u can share it?

I've got permission, I'm going to release that, Chimera skin, Chimera brushed, Crystal theme, iTunes skin and maybe a few other skins at the same time.

Originally posted by waketrs

You can just use the Chimera skin I made.

Variety is the spice of life ;) I'll still be releasing mine ;) it's got a few more additions beyond the aesthetic ;)

damn dazzla thats a beautiful desktop you got there, whats that kde navigator splash screen? is that part of the wallpaper or is that a modified chimera splash screen! i gotta have this crystal theme, im in love with it! good work!!!! :)

Originally posted by 212RikanMofo

damn dazzla thats a beautiful desktop you got there, whats that kde navigator splash screen? is that part of the wallpaper or is that a modified chimera splash screen! i gotta have this crystal theme, im in love with it! good work!!!! :)

It's the splash screen of Chimera (you can see the build number at the bottom). It will be released at the same time it's all released. I haven't really been working on Crystal the past few days.

Icons are snow.e, I couldn't find any decent dark icons. Wallpaper is just a modified IIKO robot wallpaper, theme is DSX 2.0 from Izawa:

http://www.desktopper.net/izawa/

He's updated MakkiX, Maggra X, Alumite and DS X. Makki and Maggra need MMX to change the themes, Duality 4 didn't recognise them. If you need any help getting them to work in Duality 4, drop me a PM.

OSX40.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

glad to see the board back, anyhow, dazzla how are your themes coming along? did you ever finish KDE theme? i really love that theme... any new themes out for os x? its been awhile... i am wondering when MMX will be out, it says fall 2002, its almost winter now... :(

are you serious? why did he sell his mac??

He was ready for something different, which is why he bought a Mac in the first place. Now he is returning to the XP world. I can relate to that. Guess that's why I have XP, OS X and Linux boxes. Get bored using just one platform