New Zelda trailer now available!

I wonder what happened to all the water! Looks like such an awesome game though...

585598052[/snapback]

It's a different world.

Anyone who says otherwise is making things up or basing their thoughts on rumors.

Zelda games only loosely tie into each other. And when has Nintendo ever used the same world twice? It's a different place, different game.

Watched it and IMO it doesn't look very good :s

585598118[/snapback]

BLASPHEMY!!! :o :p

It looks sweet :happy: It's the adventure I'm looking for, so graphics doesn't matter anyway... but it looks good enough for me :D

i think this one more follows OoT/MM than it does Wind Waker. Wind Waker seemed like it was just a strayed out Zelda adventure with someone who kinda looked like Link.

Does look quite a bit like OoT though, especially the short scene with him fighting the Goron. The skeleton's shield breaking was pretty awesome too. seems they did carry Wind Waker's fighting style to the new one, which further proves that Wind Waker was merely Nintendo's little test bed.

i think this one more follows OoT/MM than it does Wind Waker.  Wind Waker seemed like it was just a strayed out Zelda adventure with someone who kinda looked like Link.

I'm pretty sure it's set in Hyrule, which would make it resemble OoT more than WW, since, well, WW didn't take place in Hyrule.

I'm pretty sure it's set in Hyrule, which would make it resemble OoT more than WW, since, well, WW didn't take place in Hyrule.

585598233[/snapback]

This game is not set in Hyrule. This game takes place after Wind Waker and Wind Waker is after the time period of Hyrule. If you beat Wind Waker you would know what this land is and what happened to Hyrule before Wind Waker, but I am not going to ruin it. Check out GameFAQs for what happens at the end of Wind Waker.

Also it was announced this game is coming out during holidays 2005, not this summer.

Legend of Zelda is going to be on GameCube. We're going to launch that this holiday.
Source: IGN

*EDIT: I just finished watching the trailer and all I have to say is that the game almost brought a tear to my eye. Now that is how you make a damn game. And whoever said these graphics are nothing compared to Resident Evil 4, what are you smoking?! The new Zelda game's graphics look 10^6x better. Start the 9 month countdown!!!

Edited by jmole

Watched it and IMO it doesn't look very good :s

585598118[/snapback]

If his signature didn't give the hint, this sony fanboy doesn't have the capacity to admire other game companies achievements and creativity as well as beauty in their games.

This game is not set in Hyrule.  This game takes place after Wind Waker and Wind Waker is after the time period of Hyrule.  If you beat Wind Waker you would know what this land is and what happened to Hyrule before Wind Waker, but I am not going to ruin it.  Check out GameFAQs for what happens at the end of Wind Waker.

Who says the game isn't set in Hyrule? And who says I never beat Wind Waker? I've gone through it twice normally and a third time up until Puppet Ganon with the blue outfit. I know Hyrule was sealed, etc. etc. But that doesn't explain why the new game has so much more land.

You're going off the "Wind Waker 2" picture, aren't ya? Where's the announcement that says this game is a direct sequel to Wind Waker? The only similarity I'm seeing is the death poof.

You're going off the "Wind Waker 2" picture, aren't ya? Where's the announcement that says this game is a direct sequel to Wind Waker? The only similarity I'm seeing is the death poof.

585599519[/snapback]

Source: Next Zelda Set After Wind Waker.
However, he (Nintendo producer Eiji Aonuma) did confirm two never-before-known facts about the project. "The next grand Zelda game, which follows chronologically after the Wind Waker...
But that doesn't explain why the new game has so much more land.
They found a big land mass?

If his signature didn't give the hint, this sony fanboy doesn't have the capacity to admire other game companies achievements and creativity as well as beauty in their games.

585599070[/snapback]

Considering I have a DS, Gamecube, SP, and all other nintendo systems, I wouldnt say I am exactly a sony fanboy ;)

Considering I have a DS, Gamecube, SP, and all other nintendo systems, I wouldnt say I am exactly a sony fanboy ;)

585599732[/snapback]

You're right, it just makes you a moron.

looks amazing, the cel style was a nice touch but oging back to realism is just amazing, i will hopefully get as much replay out of this as i did with OOT

You're right, it just makes you a moron.

585599739[/snapback]

Is that an attack?

Please layout the facts before randomly saying I am a morron. I do not think this game looks good, so you accuse me of being a fanboy because of my PSP Sig. So I show that I embrace all systems so you call me a moron.

I love these intelligent members :rolleyes:

man....i wish i had the gamecube component cables, progressive scan!!! maybe they will be cheap when the game comes out..i cant wait

I found some componet cables on ebay for 99 cents YEA!!!! oh whats that...$39 for shipping ha dumbass people on ebay.

man will you look at this seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

And whoever said these graphics are nothing compared to Resident Evil 4, what are you smoking?!  The new Zelda game's graphics look 10^6x better.  Start the 9 month countdown!!!

585598849[/snapback]

I dont know about that :/ I am a huge zelda fan but I felt that in video the animations weren't very fluid and a couple of the rooms were kinda sad (link vs the spider and its back clipping though the ground in a dull room) I just beat ninja gaiden yesterday and have played resident evil 4 and I guess I have been spoiled by the great graphics lately

I dont know if it lives up to graphics of other games especially by the end of the year

Regardless I will preorder this game and rush out to get it the morning it comes out