New Zelda trailer now available!

IGN now has an article up that shows hidden things that you may have missed during the trailer: Link.

The one I found interesting is they think the crazy moon from Majora's Mask is in the game, and I have admit that it defienitely does look like it:

the-legend-of-zelda-gcn-20050317063144229.jpg

IGN now has an article up that shows hidden things that you may have missed during the trailer: Link.

Nice find. I don't see how that moon resembles the one in Majora's Mask in the least, but a few of the details were intriguing.

Nice find. I don't see how that moon resembles the one in Majora's Mask in the least, but a few of the details were intriguing.

585635378[/snapback]

This is a really bad picture of it, but the highlights on the picture above look like the eyes and mouth of the moon from MM:

majora_2.jpg

OK thoese IGN guys need to take a break, go outside see the light, breath the freash air or smog of the city...a moon is a moon calm down IGN taking things just a wee too far.....

Yea yea yea "dolimite35 you will eat your words" is what you guys will be saying if IGN is right

its just a moon

OK thoese IGN guys need to take a break, go outside see the light, breath the freash air or smog of the city...a moon is a moon calm down IGN taking things just a wee too far.....

Yea yea yea "dolimite35 you will eat your words" is what you guys will be saying if IGN is right

its just a moon

585635585[/snapback]

Just you wait till that moon comes crashing down on you when you play the game. Then you will wish you took heed to the readers/IGN editors' warnings!

i cant wait for this game

but critisizing from the trailer, i hope that they get some more sound effects for when someone gets hit.

i think i heard like only 2 different sound effects, one for attack the other for defence.

you hear a sword unleashing from its sheath sound everytime he hits someone, even with an arrow.

but this is just a trailer so its most likely not the final thing.

The thing i love about zelda is the fact that you have all the freedom to go where you wan't just like an rpg but don't have to level up all the time that rocks.

Also the puzzles and music are the best.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN has an awesome wallpaper of Zelda. I didn't want to post the full-size image link because it is 1600x1200 and some people don't have fast connections:

thelegendofzelda6mf.th.jpg

IGN has an awesome wallpaper of Zelda.  I didn't want to post the full-size image link because it is 1600x1200 and some people don't have fast connections:

thelegendofzelda6mf.jpg

585714836[/snapback]

cool pic, but that horse looks weird.

• 2 weeks later...
I would really like to know whats the title of the game :)

585635676[/snapback]

Yeah definately, I think the handheld Zelda's have really crappy names ("Minish Cap"??? Come on !!!). Has anyone else noticed this? And also Majora's Mask had a crappy title. I really hope this one has a cool one

you forgot blurry textures just like the N64.  It does look better but not near RE4's graphics.

585597961[/snapback]

i noticed the textures for the things in the distance are a bit blurry but i think i have a degree of understanding for it, why waste the cycles making it crisp. when u have a focal point in a game such as who link is fighting or link himself, at that moment you dont focus on the background. its kinda like the depth of field in photography. i dont know if it makes any sense to you or anyone but even though i'd love a more detailed background i know from my past OoT experience that you zone out the background and focus on what ur trying to do and to give the environment the necessary feel doesnt require super high def textures.

• 1 year later...

The one I found interesting is they think the crazy moon from Majora's Mask is in the game, and I have admit that it defienitely does look like it:

the-legend-of-zelda-gcn-20050317063144229.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually if you ask me, they look more like they were trying to make it look more like the real moon which has three large maria (sea's of basaltic rock cuased by lava flooding impact craters) which have been compared to a face on the moon, than to the moon on majora's mask...

Do you know how much you got my f'ing hopes up you One Post Wonder?! I actually thought it was a new Zelda trailer! Why do you have to ressurect something over 1 year old?! I hate you, and I will never forget this moment?! :crazy: :cry: :no: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Do you know how much you got my f'ing hopes up you One Post Wonder?! I actually thought it was a new Zelda trailer! Why do you have to ressurect something over 1 year old?! I hate you, and I will never forget this moment?! :crazy: :cry: :no: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Calm down there jonny!

i've been waiting for twilight light princess for so long.... time to dust off my gamecube...

nice try nintendo, trying to get me too buy a wii to play a gamecube game :no: but i'm gonna get a wii anyway :cry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually if you ask me, they look more like they were trying to make it look more like the real moon which has three large maria (sea's of basaltic rock cuased by lava flooding impact craters) which have been compared to a face on the moon, than to the moon on majora's mask...

Yay for the contribution. Boo for the ONE AND A HALF YEAR BUMP.

Nice factoid, though.