Geek Pr0n

That system makes my system look like a 700mhz P3.

585627562[/snapback]

so it makes it look like my computer lol? :)

reminds me of class picture day.  lol, first row:

nice stuff (Y) hope it works LOL

585626315[/snapback]

ahh damn

Dualcore is gonna be like ?500 for the starter CPU and next gen will be like ?500 a card, BANG there goes the budget ;:p:p

585626227[/snapback]

well i dont expect cpu to be over ?150, and i wana next gen graphics equivalent of 6800:p :p

Arg.. Okay here is an update, me and Chaos put everything together and all the goodness. HOWEVER when I went to turn it on everything powered up but thats about it, no video or anything. So after a couple mins of fiddling around I found (which the manual doesn't mention but probably should) that I had to clear my CMOS. Okay now we are in business, *boot screen comes on*, I delete into bios settings,. Enable my raid drives, then I goto the SIL 4119 raid array imaging. Everytime I get to windows install I get a BSOD. (the actual install not where u are installing raid drivers and formatting). Anyway long story short, I'm driving to the next state over (woodland, Washington) from Oregon to meet up with Rokk Santo's (owner of Danger Den) because he basically has the same setup. I might possibly be able to pick my liquid up tonight as well. *shurgs* hope everything will be sorted out before the huge 4 day LAN this weekend. If not I always have my Intel P4 beast to game one :devil:

I got a Lanparty and Winchester 3500 and 850xt set up yesterday, I had to upgrade my motherboard bios before it would let me do anything. I haven't got raid.

edit :btw it was giving me a bugcode_usb_driver error on the bluescreen. (Any detail on your bluescreen)

Yeah, that is a good point, I was so tired last night I totally forgot about BIOS updating.

yeah I got a couple,. usbsys.something BSOD and also NTSFsomething BSOD. So I redid my USB on the mobo and got PS/2 connectors and then it was giving me something else. It probably is the BIOS IMO. I'm at work now, have to wait untill i get home and see what happends.

Well the new bios is quite specific about better usb compatability, so check it out.

Good luck on your overclocking.

I don't think I'll risk mine for a while yet though. :)

Bad news then Islanq :( Well at least you have a backup rig for the lanparty :)

Yeh try updating BIOS, but i dout that wont work as it'll come with the latest BIOS on it...

So true,. WHY DFi! WHY!!!!!  :cry:

585630755[/snapback]

ooh, can imagine ho0w bad u must feel after spendin all tht money and ur setup not working... :no:

yes of course i'll post benchies just as soon as i get the damn thing running! heheh aiight i'm heading out to woodland, WA see u guys later tonight with an update!

ATI Tool or RivaTuner, both are excelent for ATI, still, ATI Tool tests your oc' at the same momment with the 3d view, which helps a damn lot, you choosed AMD and ATI... wonder if world will end soon... :p

Post a pic of "The Beast" and the "The Beasty" (lol) running! :D