Geek Pr0n

@Hypoxiaicon - I beat every FX-55 in the benchmarking compitition except for one @ 3.1GHz ;)

585660975[/snapback]

Yeh, but not everyone wants to thrash the crap out their brand new system!

• 2 weeks later...

cmon dude...you can get ur 3500+ OCed higher than that.

PM bliksem and he'll send you the SKILLZ0rZ!

btw...the liquid cooling was a waste of your cash. you could get higher on stock cooling.

btw...the liquid cooling was a waste of your cash. you could get higher on stock cooling.

585729391[/snapback]

^Lol...

Can't wait for my G.Skill 4800 LA to arrive... At least I'll then have a 1:1 OC, break the 13K easily https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=585612303

585729391[/snapback]

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! Everyone go sell all your liquid cooling, stock is better!

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! Everyone go sell all your liquid cooling, stock is better!

585729909[/snapback]

err... I think he was saying that OC and higher could be achieved on air. Water obviousy would be cooler, but why splash out (excuse the pun) if its not "necessary"?

err... I think he was saying that OC and higher could be achieved on air. Water obviousy would be cooler, but why splash out (excuse the pun) if its not "necessary"?

585729925[/snapback]

precisely.

GGNORE noobiles!

You know, Bliksem, that was a cruel joke. But I agree with you. Down with haters of the supreme nVidia. :p

--Alex

did you see THG lately? they did a CPU benchmark of pretty much all CPU's ever created by intel & AMD.. it pains me to admit it but Intel owned on nearly every game benchmark and the ones they didnt they came 2nd or 3rd only by AMD's FX and 4000+ (I'm talking even the 3.2GHz P4's)  :unsure:

something to think about really..

585668850[/snapback]

Thats the most retarded thing Ive ever heard. AMD opwns Intel in gaming, hands down. Link me.

Thats the most retarded thing Ive ever heard. AMD opwns Intel in gaming, hands down.? Link me.

585730862[/snapback]

Both excel at gaming. IMHO at least. I dont care for having an E-Penis.

the average human eye cant see past 60fps anyways;))

Thats the most retarded thing Ive ever heard. AMD opwns Intel in gaming, hands down.  Link me.

585730862[/snapback]

I said THG - Toms Hardware Guide. I will give you a direct link though since you asked..

The benchmarks start on this page http://www20.tomshardware.com/cpu/20041221..._charts-13.html and continue on.

I use AMD I love AMD I will continue to use AMD but the in game benchmarks THG provide speak for themselves :no: