Geek Pr0n

So he traded me a COMPLETE danger den kit + a 16x Dual Layer DVD burner for it. All I have to do now is buy a pump and it's good to go. ;)

585653512[/snapback]

nice (Y) that is very good my man :yes:

Sorry guys. I was @ a Lan Party from the 18th - the 21st (4 days and 3 nights). So I have been really busy. Anyway out of 500 rigs in the benchmarking compitition I finished 4th place over all. Only being beat by FX-55 SLi rigs(6800GT's and Ultra's only, I pwned all the 6600GT's in SLi). I was the fastest single GPU right there by far.

Anyway, I took my memory to 275FSB @ 2-2-2-5, 1:1 w/ 3.4V VDimm which is pretty cool. CPU @ 2.75GHz. Blah blah blah.

At the LAN raffle (over $100,000 in prizes) I won a 6600GT but since I already own a 6800GT and X850XT i really didn't need it, sure enough one of my buddies who works for danger den told me he had a 2nd rig he wanted to sell and put the card in it. So he traded me a COMPLETE danger den kit + a 16x Dual Layer DVD burner for it. All I have to do now is buy a pump and it's good to go. ;)

585653512[/snapback]

You said that your Ram is at 275FSB, but in your sig you say it's at 500mhz. Err?

I've got to overclock mine. If it doesn't overclock, could it be faulty? My video card doesn't want to get any faster. It loves 16x AA in HL2 though.

You said that your Ram is at 275FSB, but in your sig you say it's at 500mhz. Err?

I've got to overclock mine. If it doesn't overclock, could it be faulty? My video card doesn't want to get any faster. It loves 16x AA in HL2 though.

585653639[/snapback]

500 Mhz = 225FSB x 2 ...hence 275 FSB is gong o be effective 550 Mhz

585653639[/snapback]

I make that sig a while ago but have done some more tweaking since.

yes a Pump to keep the water circulating what did you think he meant a ###### Pump?

585653666[/snapback]

:laugh: Ahahahaha that just made me laugh out loud

yes a Pump to keep the water circulating what did you think he meant a ###### Pump?

585653666[/snapback]

Yeah, what did you expect, the kid was born in 1990... That makes him what.. 14? 15?.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, what did you expect, the kid was born in 1990...  That makes him what.. 14? 15?..  :rolleyes:

585654145[/snapback]

I was born in 1990 and im not that stupid.... :huh: :laugh:

man having those 2 systems going head to head is like having a Porshe Carrera GT and a Ferrari Enzo squaring off...

which ever one is faster you kinda go..."well ya that figures" and the system which is a tad slower ya think "man that thing is still so much faster than mine !"

Islanq-

So what happens when the feds catch up to you and you have to give all that money back you stole from the old folks' home ? :D

With my new motherboard I can get very close to him. Past 2.75ghz my power supply just cant keep up and you can hear drives spinning down and up again in my system :( Hopefully there is a OCZ or neopower in my future :)

DAMN YOU Islanq!!! Still havent received my replacement on my WW so i havent even been able to see what my rig will do with water... oh well in about 4 months ill have a system very close to yours :devil:

Here are some pics as promised, sorry they took so long. *DIAL UP LEAVE NOW*

100_0737.jpg

100_0738.jpg

100_0739.jpg

100_0740.jpg

100_0741.jpg

100_0742.jpg

100_0743.jpg

100_0744.jpg

Enjoy. BTW I installed a 2nd NEC 350A so I can copy on fly for all my ermmm,. backup needs :shifty:

Oh ****!! Those pics are ****en amazing!!! For the love of god post those damned benchmarks now ahaha :turned: I have been waiting sitting in front of my computer on neowin for 4 days waiting to see this AMD and Intel head to head versing each other 2 totally kick ass systems.......... :crazy:

;)