Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

Nice, my Dad was working stats at that game and he got Bill Murray's autograph for my sister!

Guess who's #1 on Yahoo?

watch the replay.  Head was all over Stoudamire. 

585677745[/snapback]

Stoudamire was also double teamed against Oklahoma St. and still made it in ;)

Stoudamire was also double teamed against Oklahoma St. and still made it in ;)

585677762[/snapback]

Hehe....Oklahoma State isn't Illinois. YOu did watch the Illini Defense the last 3 minutes, right? :p

Hehe....Oklahoma State isn't Illinois.  YOu did watch the Illini Defense the last 3 minutes, right?  :p

585677790[/snapback]

Yes, I did watch all of the game. However, being double teamed and being guarded by Head is about the same. Hell, its even harder shooting against a double team than by head. Nevertheless, that last play call was so absurd that i wasn't even funny. They should've had Stoudamire take it to the lane and either throw it to someone on the 3 point line or try to score/get a foul.

there's no way stoudamire could've taken the shot, they would've needed like a double screen, and there wasn't time for that.

there's times when your star can only do so much, and you have to have the open guy step up. and yeah, you can't even compore OK. st. to this. and that was hardly a double team, more of a switch off, and he got penetration then stopped and pop. they had to go with someone else on this play, there was an open guy somewhere.

I guess blowing big leads was the theme today. Judging by Arizona or WVU's performances up to about 75% of game completion, you would have thought both teams had their respective games in the bag. Both go into OT, and both lose.

Damn March Madness :(

yeah, i'm glad illinois won, but that wvu game was tough to watch. you just knew that shooting like 80% from 3 couldn't last all day, but damn was it fun when it was.

I'll root for Michigan State now. Any team that beats Duke is awesome in my book. The ACC is so overrated its rediculous. I'm suprised Vitale wasn't crying last night.

Hope everyone enjoys day two of Elite Eight action and that it lives up to day one. I won't be back home till later so you'll all have to live without my commentary during the games :p . Unfortunately my family has this thing about actually doing stuff together on Easter but i WILL be watching at the restaurant we'll be at. :D

GO HEELS!!!!!

My bracket has been pooed on. I need UNC and Illinois to at least make it to the championship game to salvage anything.

holy crap that last second shot(s) in the kentucky/michigan game was awesome. I didnt think sparks would pull it off. If those refs call it as a 2 im gonna rampage ;)

jesus what's wrong with kentucky? 1st OT, they can't get a damn shot off with all that time and now they just let 15 seconds roll off the clock before fouling the guy.