Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

wisky is playing nc state, the #10 seed.

585662871[/snapback]

Thanks. :woot: My picks goto UWM over Illinois and Wisconsin over NC. :cool:

It would rock if UWM beat Illinois, total upset. :woot:

It's Thursday! I felt lost during the week without the tourney lol. Aside from the UW-M-Illinois game they all look like they should be great matchups. WHo knows, maybe UW-M will give everyone another thrill, not necessarily WIN but at least keep it interesting.

my life would be complete if UW-Mil. beat Illinois... Wisconsin had their chances to beat Illinois, but couldn't come through. I really need Illinois to go down in my pool too

my life would be complete if UW-Mil. beat Illinois... Wisconsin had their chances to beat Illinois, but couldn't come through. I really need Illinois to go down in my pool too

585666108[/snapback]

:laugh: Yeah. That will happen.

Games start 6:30 CST

The whole city will be rockin when UWM beats Illinois. Just you watch, you'll all be in for a suprise.

Well we lost.  :(  O-well at least we didn't lose by 20 and such.

585667906[/snapback]

hehe..Illinois winning by 14 is closer than Illinois losing.

14 didn't give this game justice. It wasn't even that close.

no one's bringing the illini down...

585667027[/snapback]

Haha, that's a funny one. I know that ILLINI will not win the Championship if they make it. UNC can take them down probably duke, they might even get knocked in the Final Four, ha!

Arizona can even knock off the Illini, which I hope they do. Salim Stoudamire is one hell of a good player. Hope he pulls off another pull away jumper to beat Illinois :D

you guys are funny. keep dreamin :p

what is so good about north carolina? hell, they aren't even the #2 team in the country, let alone the #1. they lost to several bad teams this year (maryland TWICE). trust me, they aren't winning anything.

you guys are funny. keep dreamin :p

what is so good about north carolina?  hell, they aren't even the #2 team in the country, let alone the #1.  they lost to several bad teams this year (maryland TWICE).  trust me, they aren't winning anything.

585671823[/snapback]

Actually it was Duke that lost to Maryland twice. UNC lost to UC-Santa Barbara in that first game, Wake Forest at Wake, and Duke at Duke, then agianst GT in the ACC tourney. And I'll avoid entering into the smack talk debate. Just wanted to clarify.

Spartans are looking decent right now. I'm currenty one of their biggest fans ;)

Williams just got DENIED. Haha, the refs for this game are horrible but that call was hilarious.

Edited by Acid

Oh well.. Duke's done, and my bracket's done but brackets i don't care. I supported duke and I still do, now the only team that i can support is illini, i can't support UNC cause their duke's rival.

i told you i told you i told you i told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all you big ten haters..........whats up now?

all you "experts" who consistently ranked us last out of all the major conferences, whats up now?

everyone who said illinios shouldn't be #1 because they play in a weak conference, whats up now?

acc the best?? LAUGHS.

big east the best?? LAUGHS.

best conference in the country! big 10 represent!

just wanna throw this in here for fun:

Redick's final percentages: 40.8% from the field, 40.3% from 3 point range.

can you say overrated? 2nd team all-american at best. what a sham.

he shot like 26% in the tourney. thats the definition of choke.