Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

Wow, good game between Bucknell and Kansas. First time a 14 won in 6 years I think. Yeah, my bracket's DEFINITELY over lol. At least now I get to watch games without stressing, except for UNC. Have fun again everyone.

Wow, good game between Bucknell and Kansas. First time a 14 won in 6 years I think. Yeah, my bracket's DEFINITELY over lol. At least now I get to watch games without stressing, except for UNC. Have fun again everyone.

585637043[/snapback]

I wanted a KU - UNC game SO bad. My bracket is screwed, I had Kansas set to win all of them.

I still watch games without stressing regardless of the brackets.  I still go for the underdogs even though I didn't pick them :)

585637060[/snapback]

True, I had Syracuse as one of my Final Four teams but I was cheering for Vermont at the end.

Great tournament this year...it's wide open.

True, I had Syracuse as one of my Final Four teams but I was cheering for Vermont at the end.

585637190[/snapback]

same here. I had them lose to UNC in the final four. The Austin region has a lot of red. I only have 4 picks correct from from the first round.

Good to see Bill Selfish get booted out of the first round.  woot!

585640564[/snapback]

Nice lol. Yeah looks like UW-M is this years bracket-buster. I've been enjoying these round two games much more, as expected.

I still watch games without stressing regardless of the brackets.  I still go for the underdogs even though I didn't pick them :)

585637060[/snapback]

:laugh: same here I was yelling at the TV when UWM won :D

are you kidding me? this wake forest game is INSANE!!!!

a block to save the game!!!!!!! double ot!!

oh yeah, bill self is a joke. couldn't do it at illinois with great talent, can't do it at kansas with great talent. looks like illinois came out on top in terms of getting the best coach.

and don't worry, roy "choke" williams will blow it too.

Man i thought at the end of that OT WVU had it. That block came out of nowhere. The game is SICK! This is wat makes the tourney so great.

/edit

That Gansey kid is playing out of his mind. The whole WVU team is actually.

WHAT A GAME!!! Man, good thing they have a week off becuase if this was a round one game and they had to play again in two days I think they'd collapse on the court.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: OH YEAH!!! NC State!!! :woot: :woot: :punk: (Y)

nnn.gif :wub:

They finally got past the second round!! :woot: