Neowin's NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

Villanova breezed passed Florida like I mentioned before. Remember, I was the first one to say to not be surprised if Villanova indeed beats UNC. They have the talent to do so.

i picked 'nova to lose, but hell, i hope they win now. as long as duke and unc don't win, i'm happy.

hehe, i managed to be in the 99th percentile last night in the espn contest...doubt i'm that way now :p

I'd dont know if anybody went to any of the 1st and 2nd round games, but my Dad and I went to the opening round games in Charlotte. Probably the most fun i've had in a long while.

We had seats in the upper level, but there were actually some good seats, we were in the corner and had a great view of the court. Sadly I was surrounded by a bunch of Carolina fans. In both of Duke's games the Carolina fans bandwagoned on the Delaware St. and Mississippi St. It was fun though, all the Carolina fans talking smack, but it was more fun dishing back.

Half of my final 4 picks are gone (Syracuse and Wake). Albuquerque, I have no picks left correct. Syracuse and Austin I have one pick left in both of them. Chicago, I have only 2 picks wrong, Bama and BC.

Well, I've got 2 Final Four teams left, which is what I usually get every year (Illini, UNC).

Georgia Tech let me down. Totally flat against Louisville (a very good but overrated team). Syracuse...blah. I half expected Florida to lose, Nova is a good ballclub and the Gators were just too reliant on the 3-pointer.

The only one that really irritates me now is Duke. Miss. State had them but they made some stupid shot selections and had some dumb turnovers.

Oh well. The way Ronald Ross is playing right now, Texas Tech could be in the title game.

NC State vs UNC in the Elite 8

Even though they won 2 games already, State is dangerous, should be interesting. NC State owes a big thanks to Wake for getting them into the tournament when Chris Paul tried to get some from Julius.

Well, I've got 2 Final Four teams left, which is what I usually get every year (Illini, UNC).

Georgia Tech let me down. Totally flat against Louisville (a very good but overrated team). Syracuse...blah. I half expected Florida to lose, Nova is a good ballclub and the Gators were just too reliant on the 3-pointer.

The only one that really irritates me now is Duke. Miss. State had them but they made some stupid shot selections and had some dumb turnovers.

Oh well. The way Ronald Ross is playing right now, Texas Tech could be in the title game.

585648098[/snapback]

I have 3/4 left that can make it to the final 4. Unfortunately the team I had picked to win is also the one I don't have anymore (stupid Kansas...)

I have 3 out of 4 left in CHicago (missing UW-M), in Albuquerque i only have Washington left, in Syracuse i have UNC and Nova left, and Duke and UK in Austin. Half of my Final Four is left with UNC and Ok. St. It's been an interesting tourney.

all i gotta say is go big ten!  3 teams in the sweet 16, from the so-called "worst" major conference.  :)

585648351[/snapback]

Especially when you have Wisconsin play three straight games against double digit seeded teams :pinch:

Especially when you have Wisconsin play three straight games against double digit seeded teams :pinch:

585651881[/snapback]

hey, is that their fault? i mean c'mon, bucknell knocked off kansas!

Holy crap! I thought, because I had Gonzaga to win that I'd be out of the running, yet I check, and I'm in 3rd....  :laugh:

585652066[/snapback]

:laugh: look at that I am only 4 points off the lead :woot:

On a Sunday, like it has, every year...  :laugh:

Actually, all smart-assed-ness aside, it's this Sunday.

585657434[/snapback]

For some reason, I thought it was on Saturday :ninja: