Lakers vs. Kings Game 6 Rigged

Phil Jackson is so lame. He had to have paid off the Refs, or atleast one of them. Grr....this is so annoying. Bibby got elbowed in the nose by Kobe during the final moments of the forth quarter RIGHT IN FRONT OF a ref, yet NOTHING was called. The Lakers were lame as usual, admitting that they were going to use Shaq for as long as they could to win the game with lame 2-pointers from no further than 4 feet from the net. This requires no talent, just a lack of fouls called against Shaq. Kobe "appologized" at the end of the game, but it means nothing - he knows damn well the game would have ended differently had his coach not paid off the Ref (number 24 or 26 i believe). Sorry for the rant, I and everyone I know is just tired of the Lakers lame way of playing basketball and the refs always helping them gain wins. They are too cocky (expecially Kobe).

yeah they lost..

i think ref should of called something on that play but whatever..

refs have been screwing everybody up

not a lakers fan but it looks like they going to finals

Yea, I agree some what. I definitely think the refs are biased towards the Lakers.......but that happens in every sport with a high profile team. Its a shame though. But about Shaq, lame 2 pointers? If you had Shaq on your team would you bench him or make him shoot only 3's?? What do you want them to do? Of course they are going to use him to the most and squeeze every point out of him. Did you see the game, it was pretty damn close, so they needed every "lame 2 pinter". You can't blame them.

I would have to agree, the Lakers so did not deserve to win. Bibby was obviously elbowed in the nose by Kobe and nothing was done about it. If they had called the foul then I am sure the Kings would have won. Also Shaq should be called for the 3 second rule more often. He might as well set up a pole, pitch a tent and camp in the paint. He has no skill except for pushing people back with his ass and then making a dunk. He needs to get more moves. I seriously hope the Lakers get beat down hard in game 7 because they should have lost tonight. Go Kings!!!

it is a lame pratice, also not wise to rely on one type of game...that's what i mean. yeah, it gets the job done, but anyone can do it w/ a little bit of help from the refs

agree with you hareball82

that was a FOOOOUUUUUULLL

and Webbers Block was a BLOCK not a foul

Originally posted by jmole

Also Shaq should be called for the 3 second rule more often. He might as well set up a pole, pitch a tent and camp in the paint.

That is one rule that really slides when you get to the NBA level. It is fairly enforced in high school and college ball but so many times in the NBA 7 footers park their RVs in the paint and no call is made.

oh right, i forgot about that...yeah, that was a block

oh, and did anyone watch and laugh when Phil Jackson picked his ear and looked at it? lol, what a loser

Originally posted by Keldyn

bah who cares. How about them laker girls eh?;)

yeah, that is the only good thing to come from the Lakers

Originally posted by KoL

agree with you hareball82

that was a FOOOOUUUUUULLL

and Webbers Block was a BLOCK not a foul

they didnt call it on webber

and i just think hareball82 is a kings fan, hehe.

Originally posted by hareball82

yeah, that is the only good thing to come from the Lakers

yeah

and you see when Divac was foul out, in that play Webber made the foul first but the ref didnt call it then Divac made the foul and he was foul out

baah f ucking refs

Originally posted by kasper

they didnt call it on webber

and i just think hareball82 is a kings fan, hehe.

they didnt call it on webber???????

PS: hehehe hes a King fan, I think, Im a Nets fan not a King fan ;)

one thing... i DONT think refs are biased for the lakers. its the stars they get calls always have always will. webber had 5 fouls and he wacked horry across the arm nothing was called. they had to call it on divac

Originally posted by KoL

they didnt call it on webber???????

you talking about one of the last plays where Kobe drove and got fouled and webber blocked his shot? the foul was on the other guy not webber. if you mean a different play sorry :s

one thing... i DONT think refs are biased for the lakers. its the stars they get calls always have always will.

Yes, i should have said that instead................just like veteran pitchers will get that outside slider called a strike.

god i hate that about baseball! freaking yankys! all 5 starters like that!

LMAO..........that is true..........and i love it!!:D