Lakers vs. Kings Game 6 Rigged

Originally posted by Keldyn

bah who cares. How about them laker girls eh?;)

beat me to it.. i think u need to be sex0rd

sex0rd 1

sex0rd 2

sex0rd 3

sex0rd 4

sex0rd 5

sex0rd 6

ok i'm tired.. :p

heres something to think about..

in the laker/sacramento series, count the free throw attempts for each team, each game..

breakdown:

-whenever the kings shoot 10 or more free throw attempts than the lakers...they win

-whenever the free throw attempts count is close (>10)..the lakers win

there is only one person in the whole building that determines those statistics..the referee

Originally posted by Keldyn

bah who cares. How about them laker girls eh?;)

LoL keldyn u always make me laugh, every thread i go to. hehe

Oh and Bibby thinks he is KiNg Sh-it, but he's not, the Lakers are unstopable, its a fact. The bulls had there streak of 3 Championships in a row, now its the Lakers turn.

It was amazing 10 seconds left in the game 100/98 Lakers, then somehow the damn Kings Have the nerve to shoot the damn ball, then we get into OT, i mean gimme a break, the damn kings should have given up why even go into OT u know the lakers are then gonna make u there BiT-Ch. hehe :D, Damn i love this Game.

Originally posted by crackhbob

Come back when you're literate you retarded laker fan.

LOL, for a SECOND THERE, I THOUGHT U WERE TALKING TO ME, BUT I MUST BE MISTAKEN, HUH !!! :mad: :evil:

And how many games did they lose this year? Too bad 2-man teams can succeed in the NBA. I just as soon see an actual team make it. Oh well....I'm now one of the biggest Nets fans for the next couple of weeks

Listen here N00b's, beacause i wasn't exact and presise on the damn right words, i saw the game i know what the fuc-k i was talkin about so yall can bite me, aight, dont be flammin me beacause i didn't say it in proper basketball grammer, i saw it i witnessed it, last ten friggin seconds of the game was amazing so yall can just go back to surfin the net aight, go back to crayola.com and shut it :evil:

Originally posted by Pruska

Listen here N00b's, beacause i wasn't exact and presise on the damn right words, i saw the game i know what the fuc-k i was talkin about so yall can bite me, aight, dont be flammin me beacause i didn't say it in proper basketball grammer, i saw it i witnessed it, last ten friggin seconds of the game was amazing so yall can just go back to surfin the net aight, go back to crayola.com and shut it :evil:

Well the only one doing the flaming here is you. So one guy got after you about the words...doesn't mean you can flame everyone else. The rest of us commented on your actual post

Originally posted by superfula

Well the only one doing the flaming here is you. So one guy got after you about the words...doesn't mean you can flame everyone else. The rest of us commented on your actual post

My post was Directed to those whom were directing there posts at me.

Basicall, superfula yes. ;)

I usually root for the underdog, but thats just it, the Lakers seem to be unstobable in my opinion, i would have loved for the Lakers to lose and the Kings win, bc the kings need it, & again i have always liked the Nets, but only time will tell weather they will win again, but if i had money ridding on this one, i would just about be 90% sure that the Lakers are gonna go all the way. IMHO

2 man teams? Did you see how Fisher stepped up in the last quarter? It doesn't matter how many games you win in the regular season, what does Sacramento have now? Nothing but a memory of having the best record in the regular season and having to watch the Finals on TV!:D

I just sick of every laker player complaining about every call against them. They complain like they never commit a foul. They commit more fouls than the referee calls on them. Oh and then shaq can elbow someone and the referee's won't call anything on him because quote on quote "because he's so big any contact would be more physical than other players!" but as I say an elbow to the face isn't an accident because he's so big aka shaq abuses his size. But on the other end of the court the kings chris webber backs into the basket and get's charged with a foul(offensive charging) while not using his elbows or actually committing a foul. Don't get me wrong Shaq is the best player in the leage right now. He can play the inside game with the best of the best as well as rebould and also does something that ough Iverson does not do as consistantly as shaq and that's the little big thing called passing which leads to that little big thing called assists. He's a great all-around player but he abuses his size way to much...aka elbow to the face isn't called on shaq like it should because of his size. Just cause your arm is huge doesn't prevent shaq from moving his arms from lets say another persons face. I was a lakers fam all of last year and about half of this year but I just got so sick and tired of all the complaining the lakers do on every call against them. Don't get me wrong every team complains but the lakers take the award of the ultimate complainers. So now I'm a nets fan for the next two weeks insted of a kings fan which I was for the last two weeks. I tell the lakers this if you are the best team bar none than quit complaining about every call and play the game. You don't have to complain about every call because your the best team bar none and your going to win no matter what so complaining doesn't matter to the outcome to the game because your going to win period.