Lakers vs. Kings Game 6 Rigged

In regards to the last play of Game 5, that was not a foul... Even Phil said so after the game, its on ESPN somewhere if you want me to post a link. As for the end of game 6 that definately was a foul by Kobe, I mean he freaking elbowed Bibby in the face, all Bibby did was stand his ground and he basically got run over by Kobe. I do believe the game needs a reply system so the refs dont make these mistakes that quite frankly cost Sac that game

doug might be ugly,....but is has the best defense..............^^..........................shaq is not that nice looking either....................the team is not only based on Bibby and webber.......................if any of those players are not on the team, then it would be the Kings that we know off.............everybody is as important.............

This is worst than when Lakers play Portland a couple years back. Blaming the refs on bad calls are one thing but saying they determined the outcome is way off. There are too many variables involve that decide the outcome like shooting percentage, rebounding, defense, free throw percentage, you get the picture. What you are saying that bad calls by the ref can alone decide the game? There is nothing the players can do because the outcome of the game is already decided. I guess that when someone really wants a team to win logic goes out of the window.

Originally posted by Wildcard

In regards to the last play of Game 5, that was not a foul... Even Phil said so after the game, its on ESPN somewhere if you want me to post a link. As for the end of game 6 that definately was a foul by Kobe, I mean he freaking elbowed Bibby in the face, all Bibby did was stand his ground and he basically got run over by Kobe. I do believe the game needs a reply system so the refs dont make these mistakes that quite frankly cost Sac that game

so pulling someone is not a foul? sense win? remember i said they shouldnt have called it.

i dont understand why yall just dont see thats how things are... home team always gets more calls. there is a around for that they are at home and the refs are humen.

and by the end of the game i dont mean the 4th or even with 2min left i meant at the END of the game. the last play or the last plays that will decide who wins. the refs have NEVER called fouls there and they never will unless its a really bad foul.

btw, i cant stand the lakers and the kings are even worse and i a Mavs fan, and i would LOVE to see Kidd and the Nets win. but that just doesnt seem realalistic.:s

cmon, nobody can say that the officiating has been par, but you know what, at least we see a competitive series involving the lakers (I am a clippers fan by the way, so I don't get to see many competitive games :D ), floppy divac is the only player who can deal with shaq, if he can play like he did early in the series and quit worrying about trying to get shaq to commit offensive fouls and actually play some D, that will better the sac chances, but if bibby/webber/turk or christie can't put points on the board, the lakers will own them, then go against the nets and sweep them

but then again, I wanted to see Lakers v. Celtics, hehe, next yr the clips will take it all :D

Yeah I think the Kings got screwed. Bibby was holding onto Kobe after he got hit in the nose. If you were falling flat on your back, you'd try to find something to grab onto too. Then were was that technical on Divac toward the end....should have been nothing less then a double technical. Divac and the other guy were both going at it.

As far as whining after bad calls...Kobe is the best at it. EVERY call, he's jawin at the ref. Thinks he's MJ or something....GO BACK TO SCHOOL KID!! And Shaq....the ONLY reason he is that good is because he is 7 ft 300 pounds. If he was 6ft 5 at 225, he wouldn't be playing basketball anywhere. All the crap shots he throws up. Come on...everytime he does his move, he either travels, or commits the charge. Course refs don't call traveling in the NBA. Vlade doesn't need to act...he'll get run over all the same.

The thing that irked me the most....on EVERY one of Shaq's freethrows, he crossed the line before the ball hits the rim. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! If he wasn't practically falling over himself shooting freethrows, he wouldn't be making any.

Thats what I can't stand about the NBA. Half of everything doesn't get called. If you took any NBA team against a college team with college refs, I'd take the college team. Course it would have to be a Duke, Kansas or Maryland. Pit any NBA team with college refs against any of those three college team, and the college team wins. The NBA guys would be travelling, 3 second calls...lane violations...etc.

I'm convinced there are only two real Laker fans out there...Diane Cannon and Jack Nicholas (and i kinda think they go just to be seen)....the rest jump on and off the bandwagon more than Dallas Cowboy fans.

lmao.. deal with Shaq? i have never been a Shaq fan but i am not stupid. there is something really wrong with him, he doesnt seem like the same player. i never seen him get so few dunks. maybe this is the day i was looking for! the day shaq starts to decline. b/c i know thats the only chance my team (or any other team for that matter) has a chance.

Originally posted by superfula

Yeah I think the Kings got screwed. Bibby was holding onto Kobe after he got hit in the nose.

you either cant see or are a liar, you pick.

before the play even started biddy was grabbing him, might i also add

AS HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

no way is he having fewer dunks............haven't you seen the game..........? he dunked all the time.............he shot pretty well also from the free throw line in game six.........i hate that guy........dunking requires absolutely no skills........

have you guys ever tried sports betting? particularly the nba..

try it..just put down a few dollars on a game..

you'll start to think that these nba games are fixed...the odds are almost always accurate, and it just takes one wrong choice to lose a lot of money...people make a living out of gamblin on these nba games, so someone's always gonna lose and if these big time gamblers can do anything about it, they'll almost always be on the winning end...

just try it..then you'll begin to scrutinize for real..

do i think kobe intentionally smack bibby? no..do i think the refs should have called it? no...that wouldn't be the deciding call on who wins or loses..IF these games are fixed, the refs would be making calls early, that would hurt the team (that's predetermined to lose) down the stretch (ie. bad calls that fouled out both divac and pollard)..that's how they don't make it obvious..

and it could be the players too..not just the refs...pierce and walker? how can they not shoot the ball (barely) in the 4th!!?? granted NJ played good defense..but pierce and walker can definitely put up more than 3-4 shots in a quarter..no matter how good the defense, they're that good..but they didn't

my friend who gambles a lot said "if you don't gamble, you'll never realize how fixed these games are"

Originally posted by kasper

you either cant see or are a liar, you pick.

before the play even started biddy was grabbing him, might i also add

AS HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

Kinda hard to chose between those two options since what I said was true. Now if you really know basketball, you'll know that players hold, grab, touch,etc each other. Bibby didn't grab Kobe until he got KOd. His arm was touching Kobe, but he wasn't grabbing. Big diff there bud. He started actually grabbing him when he went down. I don't think Kobe nailed him on purpose, but it should have been a foul. If a player starts bleeding, ya know he got fouled. Especially in the face area.

Kinda hard to chose between those two options since what I said was true. Now if you really know basketball, you'll know that players hold, grab, touch,etc each other. Bibby didn't grab Kobe until he got KOd. His arm was touching Kobe, but he wasn't grabbing. Big diff there bud. He started actually grabbing him when he went down. I don't think Kobe nailed him on purpose, but it should have been a foul. If a player starts bleeding, ya know he got fouled. Especially in the face area.

your right about that, bibby didn't GRAB kobe until the accidental elbow hit bibby in the nose, but he did have him hooked before the play began up til the elbow hit bibby in the face, now according to the rulebooks, that would be a foul

Nah he wasn't hooking him at all. Hooking almost always occurs when the offensive guy with the ball has his back to the defender in the low post, and uses his arm to "hook" the defensive guy, which basically pushes the defensive guy out of the way so the offensive guy can get by him

And have you watched the NBA? If they started calling hooking a foul, guys would be fouling out left and right. As it stands in the "NBA rulebook"...hooking is not a foul...not one that is called anyway.

i think that the refs are the dciding factor of the series and not the players themselves.......................ok....i might be exagerating but that's a fact...............if you saw previous games you would know..........

Nah he wasn't hooking him at all. Hooking almost always occurs when the offensive guy with the ball has his back to the defender in the low post, and uses his arm to "hook" the defensive guy, which basically pushes the defensive guy out of the way so the offensive guy can get by him

And have you watched the NBA? If they started calling hooking a foul, guys would be fouling out left and right. As it stands in the "NBA rulebook"...hooking is not a foul...not one that is called anyway.

and have you been watching this series? since when have the refs really emphasized the 3 sec rule in the paint this postseason?

Originally posted by kasper

we would know! this is never talked about!

if they were really fixed it would be leaked and people would talk about it all the time.

well kasper, sometimes you wouldn't know..if your circle of friends did not talk about it, it doesn't mean everyone else did not...the gambling business is kept on the DL..and THEY talk about it ALL THE TIME...

i'm just sayin, don't be ignorant to the fact that these nba games MIGHT be fixed...

watch the players..watch the refs..watch every shot taken, watch every pass..watch every call...just watch

and don't gamble :) no matter how tempting..

Originally posted by Snowhawk

and have you been watching this series? since when have the refs really emphasized the 3 sec rule in the paint this postseason?

What does this have to do with what i posted? They never call 3 seconds anyway

Originally posted by whipper25

well kasper, sometimes you wouldn't know..if your circle of friends did not talk about it, it doesn't mean everyone else did not...the gambling business is kept on the DL..and THEY talk about it ALL THE TIME...

i'm just sayin, don't be ignorant to the fact that these nba games MIGHT be fixed...

watch the players..watch the refs..watch every shot taken, watch every pass..watch every call...just watch

and don't gamble :) no matter how tempting..

no, i just mean it would be talked about everywhere sports talk radio for one..

uhh... wtf, I don't know where some of you learned how to play basketball or what kind of rule book you are referring to...

but grabbing, holding, hooking and the bunch is a foul. the only times the refs are lax on those calls are when the players are in the paint, boxing out for the rebound. (Dennis R was good at holding ;)) And putting an bent arm on a offensive player that's backing in is not a foul.

all the rest... FOUL!

at least in these games. of course, if you're playing street ball or whatever, then it's rules by the street.

Originally posted by nomis_nehc

uhh... wtf, I don't know where some of you learned how to play basketball or what kind of rule book you are referring to...

but grabbing, holding, hooking and the bunch is a foul. the only times the refs are lax on those calls are when the players are in the paint, boxing out for the rebound. (Dennis R was good at holding ;)) And putting an bent arm on a offensive player that's backing in is not a foul.

all the rest... FOUL!

at least in these games. of course, if you're playing street ball or whatever, then it's rules by the street.

Apparently you don't watch the NBA very much.

EDIT: Just stumbled upon this

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2002/column...id/1389713.html

It's not rigged, Phil Jackson is a very respected coach, he doesn't have to do that to win. The Lakers in the NBA are like the Red Wings in NHL and the Yankees in MLB. They got tons of cash, so they got the best players and the best coaches of all time. We have to live with that.

And for whoever said about how if the Lakers are just going to give it to Shaq all game, why wouldn't they? If you pay a guy tons of money to do what he's doing and it works, WHY NOT DO IT. That's retarded, it's like here we can score on you but we won't, what are you an idiot? Think about what you say first and you won't make yourself seem like a moron.

My two cents :p.