Lakers vs. Kings Game 6 Rigged

you dont understand that went both ways? you dont think webber fouled horry? would you have liked for them to have called that and webber fouled out? no you wouldnt have.

stop ***** about the refs you sound like Mark Cuban. get on here and cry when they win about the calls i would like to see that.

Come on. The whole series the Kings have been getting the calls. I mean look at last game, Shaq goes to the line one time in the whole game? That just doesn't happen, whether it is Shaq or not. A center on any team will get to the line more than one time in a game.

Kings fans need to calm down. They have gotten all the calls up until this game and no game it officiated perfectly.

There is a game seven and in my opinion the two best teams in the league are playing in it.

Originally posted by spartacus2k1

Come on. The whole series the Kings have been getting the calls. I mean look at last game, Shaq goes to the line one time in the whole game? That just doesn't happen, whether it is Shaq or not. A center on any team will get to the line more than one time in a game.

Kings fans need to calm down. They have gotten all the calls up until this game and no game it officiated perfectly.

There is a game seven and in my opinion the two best teams in the league are playing in it.

so that's a good enough reason to ignore an elbow to the face that caused blood loss? I think not... And worried about Shaq not going to the line?!? come on! if anything everyone from the opposing team should be at the line at least 2 times per player. Shaq is almost never called for 3 second violations nor is he almost ever called for offensive fouls, which he commits a lot...

And the NJ Nets are better than the Lakers and the Kings.

Originally posted by spartacus2k1

I am definitely not a Kings' fan, but I am a Sixers fan. I do believe that the Kings were robbed tonight because of bad calls especially in the end. Shaq only deserves to have one freethrow because most of the other games he charges into people before he makes his shot. More offensive calls should be called on him more then anything because he causes most of those fouls and not the person defending him.

well you totaly ignored what i said!

you really think Kobe should have been called for that?

i dont think he would have in any game ever. i hope you dont think he ment to do it? but i guess you think bibby wasnt holding him on that play?

Originally posted by kasper

i dont think he would have in any game ever. i hope you dont think he ment to do it? but i guess you think bibby wasnt holding him on that play?

Of course he should be called for that. You can't just elbow someone in the face. In my book elbowing someone in basketball right in their face is a foul. Bibby's nose was bleeding so obviously he was hit. Also Bibby was guarding behind him with his hands out and was not holding him.

i don't believe so, but even so they were both locking with each other, there was no reason to drive the elbow up into Bibby's face to get free. And if you are telling me that was holding, why wasn't it called? Because that Ref is a moron, like most refs for the NBA anymore. If you are hit in the face, that is an automatic foul...then there's the blood factor...that's a foul....both of them may have been in the wrong (kobe more than Bibby), but either way a call was missed that could have changed the game

So what you are saying hareball82 is that the Lakers, mostly Shaq, foul all the time and the Kings never foul or flop? Every call the Kings get against them they cry, even when the replay shows the foul. Be realistic. I am not saying that the Lakers don't foul and don't get called for fouling, but it works both ways. Kings didn't get called for everything this game, the last three games and probably won't get called on Sunday either.

I think the Kings have a great squad and I believe they honestly deserve to move on more than the Lakers. They just want it more. However, don't complain about the calls. It works both ways and almost the entire series the Kings have been getting the calls in their favor.

As far as the Nets, they are good - but there isn't a team in the east that can compete with the west coast teams.

This is going to cause arguments but here's my input:

Bad calls are going to happen, but personally I don't think the ref made any mistake in not making that call. It was replayed several times. Sure, he was knocked with the elbow, but it was Bibby's own fault. If he didn't stiff arm, Kobe could've gone past him without making that gesture.

I don't know how many of you that posted actually plays basketball, but I do. I played for varsity high school basketball and private basketball club. And if anything, I can tell you in those important time in games, everything is arguable.

And for those that criticize Shaq: I think you guys should actually go out and play some basketball. I would like to see how well you can "back into people" and make that hook or turn around shot. It may look easy, but it's not. Especially with a person in your face, often times more than one. Besides all that, can you imagine yourself 300 some pounds and run up and down the court?

Originally posted by drom

Who cares about the KINGS or LAKERS, the Nets are going to win the Finals.

hehe yeeeeaaahhh and Jason Kidd MVP :D :D

Originally posted by nomis_nehc

This is going to cause arguments but here's my input:

Bad calls are going to happen, but personally I don't think the ref made any mistake in not making that call. It was replayed several times. Sure, he was knocked with the elbow, but it was Bibby's own fault. If he didn't stiff arm, Kobe could've gone past him without making that gesture.

I don't know how many of you that posted actually plays basketball, but I do. I played for varsity high school basketball and private basketball club. And if anything, I can tell you in those important time in games, everything is arguable.

And for those that criticize Shaq: I think you guys should actually go out and play some basketball. I would like to see how well you can "back into people" and make that hook or turn around shot. It may look easy, but it's not. Especially with a person in your face, often times more than one. Besides all that, can you imagine yourself 300 some pounds and run up and down the court?

I do play basketball, and that is by far the lamest way to win a game - to rely on one person, the center to get your points. It doesn't require near as much as talent as say a guard has. There are 5 per team on the floor for a reason. And I'm 260lbs and don't have a problem running full court.

I said it before but: Kobe is way too cocky and all Shaq does is hang under the basket waiting for Kobe or Rick Fox to give him the ball for the dunk. - And that's just lame.

I am a Lakers fan and in game 6 the calls definitely went the Lakers way. However, in game 5 they went the Kings way enough to decide the outcome in favor of the Kings.

I have my own theory. The NBA and NBC want 7 games played, and the refs are in on it. It's all about the money. I personally would just like to see the games called consistently so we could really see who was the best. The players can't adjust there game to the calling because its different from game to game and even minute to minute.

BTW, I think "Floppy" Divac brought some of that on himself. Did you see in game 5 where he caught Sumaki Walkers arm and pulled it up into his face and got the call? He's definitelly started to lose credibility with the refs, and thats of his own doing.

Originally posted by jmole

Of course he should be called for that. You can't just elbow someone in the face. In my book elbowing someone in basketball right in their face is a foul. Bibby's nose was bleeding so obviously he was hit. Also Bibby was guarding behind him with his hands out and was not holding him.

guys!!! everyone!!! guess what?? refs wont call things at the end of games!!! OMG really???

what is this new? you are people joking? THEY DO NOT WANT TO PICK WHO WINS!

look game 5 a few seconds left lakers down, kobe gets the ball trys a turn around jumper... who wants to tell me you didnt see his shirt get pulled? you want the refs to call that? no! i dont! they call that foul Kobe hits 2 free throws where would you kings fans be now?

its the way the NBA works, this just didnt all start later night. but you guys are acting that way.

whos wants to see Jordan get called for that push off when he nailed that jumper to beat the Jazz a few years ago?

oh and umm YES bibby was hooking Kobe, and Kobe did the right thing in trying the swim move... he did not mean to hit him. that stuff just happens. look at Dirk that boy gets hit int he face every game.

Originally posted by Wodin

I am a Lakers fan and in game 6 the calls definitely went the Lakers way. However, in game 5 they went the Kings way enough to decide the outcome in favor of the Kings.

I have my own theory. The NBA and NBC want 7 games played, and the refs are in on it. It's all about the money. I personally would just like to see the games called consistently so we could really see who was the best. The players can't adjust there game to the calling because its different from game to game and even minute to minute.

BTW, I think "Floppy" Divac brought some of that on himself. Did you see in game 5 where he caught Sumaki Walkers arm and pulled it up into his face and got the call? He's definitelly started to lose credibility with the refs, and thats of his own doing.

dood! your a moron! even if you "theory" is right... what in the world makes you think the NBA wants to do anything for NBC? they are leaving them!

so when does this "theory" start? as soon as the playoffs start? or do they do it in other big games to keep the score close??

hmm, you know if that was the truth we would know about it by now, b/c that would mean that every ref is in on it and it would have been leaked by now.

a STAR and someone a ref respects in big games will always get the benefit of the call. it will be like that till the game is refed by robots.

im not a fan either of those teams.. and yes i am from bay area, but i want to see NJ nets take that thropy. No offense, but lakers is a big joke. and i want to see the Kings go to finals and meet the best team from the East.

guys!!! everyone!!! guess what?? refs wont call things at the end of games!!! OMG really???

what is this new? you are people joking? THEY DO NOT WANT TO PICK WHO WINS!

look game 5 a few seconds left lakers down, kobe gets the ball trys a turn around jumper... who wants to tell me you didnt see his shirt get pulled? you want the refs to call that? no! i dont! they call that foul Kobe hits 2 free throws where would you kings fans be now?

its the way the NBA works, this just didnt all start later night. but you guys are acting that way.

whos wants to see Jordan get called for that push off when he nailed that jumper to beat the Jazz a few years ago?

oh and umm YES bibby was hooking Kobe, and Kobe did the right thing in trying the swim move... he did not mean to hit him. that stuff just happens. look at Dirk that boy gets hit int he face every game.

what do you mean they don't call fouls at the end of the game. that is such bs.... the lakers got so many foul shots near the game's end.. and what's this about not picking who wins? essentially, they are when they make bad calls and miss calls...

i agree.....the kings should have won the game and advance to the finals......................can't the rules in basketball change and make it similar to those in NHL for example were the refs can revien the plays that are recorder and then make a call,,..or change a call...?

My Two Cents....

I'm about the biggest Lakers fan you'll meet on Neowin. And I have to tell you, that every call that was made during this game was made properly. Here's why.

The call I've read a lot of you so called King's fans out there posting about is the one where Mike Bibby got knocked in the nose by Kobe. If you take a look at that play, the reason the refs didn't call this foul on Kobe, is because before he even hit Bibby, Bibby was holding him around the waste! You can't hang onto a player and expect them not to throw their elbows around trying to get out of it.

And here we have Mr. Floparoo himself, Vlade "Flopapalooza" Divac, who almost gets every call for him because he CAN ACT. That's the only thing I can give the guy. Well, I take that back. He's a good perimiter shooter for a big guy. But, when it comes to defense, his whole defense is an act.

On the other side of the fence, we have Chris Webber, who (if you pay attention) after every "bad" call against him, he looks like he's about to CRY! My GOD! He's a grown man for gods sake! He's even got TYRA BANKS for god's sake! Come on man? Why cry about a call you're not going to be able to change?

And then we have Mr. Ugly himself, Doug Christie. My god, is he the ugliest guy you've ever seen in your life? That's about all I have to say about him.

Mike Bibby is their best player. He's got the moves, and the shot to put up some points. But, again, Chris Webber and Bibby can't win the game for the Kings like Shaq and Kobe can for the Lakers. I mean COME ON! We all know who's going to win on Sunday. We all know the Lakers WILL be the winners of the Western Conference.

And about Shaq. Yes, he's a BIG man. Over 300 lbs, and can still move with the best of them. And so what? So he dunks to hit points. So he backs the guy in and hits a hook shot? So WHAT? These are players that are supposed to stop that hook shot, or get in the way of Shaq when he goes for a dunk. He's totally unstoppable. He won't be stopped by anyone from the Kings, nor anyone from the Nets when they kick their ass too.

And the Final Word:

Lakers ROCK, and they WILL be the NBA Champions again!

3 'PEAT BAAAAAABAY!