Google plans to double Gmail capacity

You are currently using 0 MB (0%) of your 1648 MB.

Gmail view: standard | basic HTML Learn more

Slowly ;D

is that g-mail drive still legit?

Edited by Adem

is that g-mail drive still legit?

585711415[/snapback]

i think its broken right now because their changing the size

G is for growth

Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you should have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday, we're giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there? Our plan is to continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you more space as we are able. We know that email will only become more important in people's lives, and we want Gmail to keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you can expect more.

Mhmm... 1MB of 1780MB

Why people still posting the size?

EVERY ONE HAS THE SAME SIZE!

God damn, just go to the gmail main page if you want to be updated on the size and you don't have gmail account.

can someone give me a few pros/cons about the gmail drive? cos i just read about it. and want to know if it is worth it, and whether i should use it or not.

jd957, you might be looking at your percentage of you total email box space. The percentage change to calculate the new total amount of allowed space (2 gb or 2024 mb in computer language).

Mine is going up and with about 100 MB more to go, I will have 2 GB by tonight! :D