Alien/creature thing caught on my camera.

I?m almost shaking from last night I was at my grand parents farm for the past couple of days no internet access otherwise I would of posted this earlier.

Anyway me and my bro arrive there on Friday and as we are walking around trying to find all the regular pets my grandma has we see this black looking thing jolt across the road. At first I thought it was a black cat but my bro starts backing up and yelling at me. He runs into the house and I think nothing of it.

Saturday comes and my bro is whining about the thing he saw and I?m like always denying that it was some weird thing or whatever. All I actually saw was the back legs and it looked a little like a cat so at first I thought it was my grandmas cat running and he saw it in a weird position.

Then on Monday at around 3 pm we are walking around again and I have my Kodak digital camera because I wanted to snap a few pictures around. So we are just wondering around the area and as I turn my head I see this odd looking thing walking UPRIGHT and fairly slowly. I cannot see the face, but I can clearly see like a yellowish eye, my camera was on at the time I just didn?t have the lcd screen on and I quickly go on my knee and take a picture while my bro is already running away. As I snap the picture the thing runs around the house and I run off, seriously scared.

We run into the house and tell my parents and my grandfather is there eating, we tell him what we saw and he?s like ?That thing been crawling up all over the place?

I was like wtf! So we keep talking to him and he?s says he doesn?t know what it is but he?s seen it at least 2 other times around the house and then my grandma shows up at the door. We are all in the kitchen talking and she?s basically saying it?s some weird alien because she has seen crap hovering around the farmhouse. At this point me and my bro are freaked as hell.

Does anyone have any idea what the hell this thing is? It seriously freaked me out, I?m not going to my grandparents place for a long time now cause of this.

Here is the only pic I managed to snap, the second pic I sharpened and made bigger to show u how it looked like.

creature.jpg

creature2.jpg

it's called cloudy day. in cloudy days nothing casts harsh shadows. it's usually all too diffuse to be noticed on such bad quality pic. specially for such small object... like a monkey...

Me and my bro are trying to figure out what the hell it is, I think it could be an animal but I really have no idea. I know the picture doesn't show it but it had orange/yellowish eyes and an out circle on the skin. It was sort of odd because it looked like it wasn't fur but acctual dark skin. Even talking about it now makes me shake a bit, I seriously couldn't sleep last night.

Okay my bro says the hands where very short and it had almost like little needles, two or three. I didn't really notice this but that what he says.

it looks like animal... the muppet. no no... grover...rofl... except black...

if i were you, id be back at my grandparents trying to get some more pictures :p

but since i'm not you, i dont believe you!

Edited by Bant

I'm in Canada but my grandparents farm is in Florida. I don't care what u guys think, I know what I saw some people say I make the picture up? I really don't know much about using image editing enough to do it so whatever.

Can someone please help me, possibly identify what is it?

so there are 2 of these things running around... one in florida, and one on sesami street.

585732840[/snapback]

Wow that's incredibly close to the picture.

minus the sailor shirt.

Thats the Geico car insurance gecko. Hes coming to let you know a 15 minute call could save you 15 percent or more on car insurance. :yes:

post-13266-1112750919.jpg