Alien/creature thing caught on my camera.

Clearly it is a Chupacapbra ... ;)

The Chupacapbra is a creature still under active investigation, as it first appeared in the late 1960s. Alleged Chupacabra attacks picked up markedly in the mid-'90s, and as a result have been extremely visible to the Muggles. A groups of Puerto Rican wizard-experimenters has been suspected; how deeply this may be involved in the Darks Arts is part of the investigation. It is impossible to tell at this time if the Chupacabra is a 'thrill killer' or it is actually killing for survival.

Witness reports described the animal as having a 'reptilian body, oval head, bulging red eyes, fanged teeth and long, darting tongue...that may fly or leap with powerful, monkey-like hind legs....' There have been no successful documentary sightings (despite many charms and traps laid in attack areas) and obviously no captures to date.

The Chupacabra is a predator wantonly killing livestock (usually goats or chickens), then vanishing. No meat is taken, but the blood is drained and only a small bite to the neck shows on the victim. It has also attacked humans, but non-fatally, leaving cuts and scratches from, presumably, its fangs and claws.

And yes, you could sell the photos to the National Enquirer, which is conveiniently located in Florida. ;)

Edited by Hum

Clearly it is a Chupacapbra ... ;)

The Chupacapbra is a creature still under active investigation, as it first appeared in the late 1960s. Alleged Chupacabra attacks picked up markedly in the mid-'90s, and as a result have been extremely visible to the Muggles. A groups of Puerto Rican wizard-experimenters has been suspected; how deeply this may be involved in the Darks Arts is part of the investigation. It is impossible to tell at this time if the Chupacabra is a 'thrill killer' or it is actually killing for survival.

Witness reports described the animal as having a 'reptilian body, oval head, bulging red eyes, fanged teeth and long, darting tongue...that may fly or leap with powerful, monkey-like hind legs....' There have been no successful documentary sightings (despite many charms and traps laid in attack areas) and obviously no captures to date.

The Chupacabra is a predator wantonly killing livestock (usually goats or chickens), then vanishing. No meat is taken, but the blood is drained and only a small bite to the neck shows on the victim. It has also attacked humans, but non-fatally, leaving cuts and scratches from, presumably, its fangs and claws.

585733176[/snapback]

I wonder if he has a green card. Geez. They should deport him back. :laugh:

Wow that sounds very similar to what I think I saw, how come I never heard of this chupacapbra?  :blink:

585733192[/snapback]

Well call Harry Potter, im sure he's in the phone book, just look under wizards in the yellow pages :whistle:

I live in michigan, playing hide and seek with some friends. I looked over to see something that looked like one of my friends, It was midnight, so very dark. I see his profile barely, and i say... "matt?" The thing hissed and ****ing booked back into the woods... I ran back to his house and gave up... It was a little shorter than 5 feet. When it ran it was faster than any human i've ever seen. So either i saw an olympic midget or i think i saw one of these.

Hmm, I have theories.

Some pothead dressed up (badly) as a power ranger...

Or a chupachabra...

Anyway, if its an alien, where's its spaceship?

post-17075-1112757386.jpg

:whistle:

Lol nice pic, honestly I dont really think it's an alien buy my grandma mentioned it as if it was and she also said she saw some type of triangular thing hovering by the shed. So i just called it that, I think it could be some wierd animal but so far I can't locate it. I don't think it was a money however, just looks very odd to be honest.

I might sell the picture if I can, anyway I'm off to sleep for now check on this tomorow.

For your next time:

post-70644-1112757911_thumb.jpg

:|

585732747[/snapback]

Aww, I was hoping Rip was gonna unload some more of his hilarious sarcasm on this guy too...

:(

seriouslly you need better photoshop skillz....

and always....for some reason out of focus alien pictures.....

I don't think it's a photoshop job. It could be but what is more likely is that it's some form of garden ornament or "puppet". The object is not moving at any noticable rate, it's not blured more that the rest of the picture. Since that picture was taken with a rather long exposure time (hence the blur from the photographer moving) there should be a more pronounced blur behinf the object if it was in fact moving.

That's my guess at least.

It has t3h invisible legs!

Look at the second picture, it's legs are slightly opaque.

A decent spraycan in microsoft paint perhaps?

Or an alien freakazoid, if so, it looks really cute :alien:

Let's see.

Here we have a fresh registration. Then three minutes after registering, he made up a medium sized post about some ludicrous story. Interesting that a fresh reg actually knows about MM, because that post took quite some time to craft, rather than assuming you wrote it offline, I assume you wrote it into the Neowin textbox. That'd substract quite some time from the 3 minute timeframe. Even if you did it offline, 3 minutes is a short time to find all out about the newly visible forums.

Then another fresh reg chimes in, 9 minutes after registering and immediately reports a supporting story. How high are the chances that a 9 minute old account can contribute immediately something supporting to this thread?

Freakin' gimmicks! Both of you. Or maybe just you, but both your accounts.