Alien/creature thing caught on my camera.

While out for a walk the other night I too spotted something weird, and luckily having my camera handy I managed to grab a shot of it, anyone any ideas of what it is :alien:

post-16438-1115643914_thumb.jpg

Chupacabras

The now-famous chupacabras first came on the scene, as far as we know, in the summer of 1975 when several farm animals in Puerto Rico were found dead. The bodies had strange puncture-like marks on their necks. The sightings intensified in the 1990s as the chupacabras' appetite seemed to grow. In some cases, farmers reported that literally hundreds of their animals were inexplicably slaughtered. Invariably, the animals were not eaten by any predator, but were horribly mutilated or drained of blood - hence the name, "goatsucker." In 1991, a male dog was found dead, with nothing inside. "It was as if all had been sucked out through the eyes," the report said. "It had empty eye sockets and all the internal organs had disappeared."

For a while, the carnage seemed to be confined to the island of Puerto Rico, but toward the end of the 1990s and into the 2000s, sightings began to be reported on other Caribbean islands, in Mexico, Central America, Chile and even the southern U.S. in Florida, Arizona and Texas. In April-June in Chile, in fact, it was reported that authorities had even captured the chupacabras, which may have been taken away by people representing the U.S. government.

The descriptions of the creature over this time has remained fairly consistent:

three to five feet tall

dark gray facial skin

coarse hair on the body, and several reports said it has a chameleon-like appearance, with the ability to change from purple to brown to yellow

black eyes, or glowing orange or red eyes

a wolf-like or canine nose

sharp fangs

short forearms with three-fingered claw-like "hands"

a row of fins, spikes or quills running down the length of its back

stands on two powerful-looking hind legs and clawed feet

often hops on the ground, like a kangaroo, rather than walks (at least one witness claimed it could leap as far as 20 feet in one bound)

some reported bat-like wings that enable the chupacabras to fly

it makes a hissing noise that often makes witnesses nauseous

The chupacabras phenomenon continues up to this day, with the most recent reports of attacks continuing to come out of Chile. In February, 2002, chupacabras - although not seen - was blamed for the deaths of several chickens that were mutilated and drained of blood.

Source:http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa042202a.htm

:ninja:

aliens coming to earth to watch episode III

585912735[/snapback]

:rofl: AHHAHAHA!!!! im in tears laughing so hard once i seen that light saber, HAHAHHA!!!!!! HAHA!!!!!

omfg.. that is too funny HAH (Y)(Y)(Y) 3 thumbs up

Quit giving this guy a hard time, that is a creature in the photo.  It's my wife yes2dp.gif

585866366[/snapback]

what's your wife running around a farm house?! won't somebody please think of the children!

God,

I wounder if some mod will show up around this thread and stop this sarcasm.

If you dont believe the pic the guy posted is true, try to prove your point in a mature and educated level...show some respect.

Make fun about threads like this will only let ppl think twice before post something.

Its already hard to deal with this subject and some of you only make this worst.

Shame on you.

:no:

God,

I wounder if some mod will show up around this thread and stop this sarcasm.

If you dont believe the pic the guy posted is true, try to prove your point in a mature and educated level...show some respect.

Make fun about threads like this will only let ppl think twice before post something.

Its already hard to deal with this subject and some of you only make this worst.

Shame on you.

:no:

585955199[/snapback]

Uhoh! It's Mr. I-Always-Have-To-Be-Politically-Correct-Dude! Run for the hills!

Uhoh! It's Mr. I-Always-Have-To-Be-Politically-Correct-Dude! Run for the hills!

585967789[/snapback]

Neowin Community Rules

(Updated: 27th September 2004. Rule 2 Amendment suggested by eevoo 16 July '04)

5. No Flaming, Personal attacks such as flaming, instigating "flame bait", verbal abuse or mocking of members in forum posts are not tolerated at Neowin. Such posts will be deleted on sight and moderated accordingly. If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards.

:cool:

on a side note, the sites about this chupacabra thing are plainly PATHETIC, apparently its mating call is a series of grunts then it shouts CHUPA CABRA followed by more grunts, wtf is this; a pokemon?!

on a side note, the sites about this chupacabra thing are plainly PATHETIC, apparently its mating call is a series of grunts then it shouts CHUPA CABRA followed by more grunts, wtf is this; a pokemon?!

586009484[/snapback]

all else aside, plenty of animals (especially birds) are named for the sounds they make...it's not that uncommon.

i see it made coast to coast am Tom H

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page969.html

586003431[/snapback]

Nice. This thread says the pictures were taken on Monday, March 30th at this guy's grandparents' farm, and author of the Coast to Coast AM blurb says they were taken on Saturday, March 28th at his parents' farm. It also appears that the pictures were posted on Coast-To-Coast either on the 28th or 29th

So there are two scenarios here:

1) OrcKiller stole the pics from Coast-to-Coast and posted them here w/ his own story

2) OrcKiller posted the pics in both locations but can't keep his story straight

Now, seeing as how the pics in this thread are much larger than those on Coast-To-Coast, I'd say scenario 2) is the one to go with.

Either way, coupled with the earlier post about his making this post 3 minutes after registering (and that this post would have taken more than 3 minutes to make), it should be pretty obvious this is all just bs.

Fake. Those houses were a dead giveaway, way too small to live in.

586011449[/snapback]

ok. there are a dozen reasons why this whole thing is obviously 'fake'...But "those houses are too small"?

:huh:

I don't take it you've ever seen a shed. Or a shack. Or a storage garage. Or a hen house. Or any of the many small edifices that are normally found on the grounds of a farm.

all else aside, plenty of animals (especially birds) are named for the sounds they make...it's not that uncommon.

586010112[/snapback]

i understand that, but the name of this thing is a direct spanish translation of Goat sucker.

Search for 100_ in google image search

OrcKiller is my alt :p The image you see is a edited version of a dog I found on google also with 100_ but I can't seem to find it anymore.

100_-0003_img.jpg

http://www.mik.dk/Presse/billeder/Vaerloese_museum.aspx

I did not post or the send the images anywhere else someone else sent them to coast to coast.

Sorry guys :)

Edited by PrimoTurbo