MSN messenger 7 final

Yeah it's due tomorrow, spaces went out of beta today as well :)

585736295[/snapback]

The article on PC mag seems a bit premature also - spaces doesn't have the 50 themes, don't see increased storage and the header of the spaces page still looks like it's 'beta' quality, although the beta tag has been removed from the logo.

How the hell can they release it...it's...it's...it's so damn buggy :o they only just has the MSN Beta chat, where a lot more bugs were revealed that are yet to be fixed. That tom needs to stop shooting his mouth off :p

Like the people on the messenger beta know the status of the actual product ;)

585736789[/snapback]

Maybe lots have changed. However it is true that us testers always find out last :p well the external ones! Well tomorrow will tell :)

The article on PC mag seems a bit premature also - spaces doesn't have the 50 themes, don't see increased storage and the header of the spaces page still looks like it's 'beta' quality, although the beta tag has been removed from the logo.

585736803[/snapback]

Hrmm what newsgroup did you steal that from :ninja:

How the hell can they release it...it's...it's...it's so damn buggy :o they only just has the MSN Beta chat, where a lot more bugs were revealed that are yet to be fixed. That tom needs to stop shooting his mouth off :p

585736806[/snapback]

LoL.

Like I said somewhere else IF its released tomorrow (7th April) then it will be buggy and have removed features/functions.

New Bugs are still being bugged at the moment.

Again, most bugs that MSN Messenger testers have bugged are already fixed or aren't relevant. They've progressed a fair bit since 732 people... just because you're bugging stuff in an old build doesn't mean it's not fixed.

Again, most bugs that MSN Messenger testers have bugged are already fixed or aren't relevant. They've progressed a fair bit since 732 people... just because you're bugging stuff in an old build doesn't mean it's not fixed.

585736827[/snapback]

Do you have a newer build :blink:

Don't forget which company we're talking about, when they say they can't reproduce a bug that just means they can't be bothere to fix it :p

585736803[/snapback]

I noticed all these too... :pinch:

BTW ljames28 the article is on the main page...

creamhackered

How true!!!

So any hints on what the final build number will be ?

585736827[/snapback]

It appears to be true. MSN Spaces developer just confirmed

it was coming out of Beta.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/pbj/Blog/cns...A!769.entry

Internal testers run dev builds and daily builds of the product, external testers get a few builds if they're lucky. It doesn't even compare.

I noticed all these too... :pinch:

BTW ljames28 the article is on the main page...

585736846[/snapback]

Hrmm so it is, well that was also on the newsgroups....nevermind.

:)

585736914[/snapback]

tom, are mess.be allowed to do this, i thought its out tomorrow

mess.be is getting raped, so slow

tom, are mess.be allowed to do this, i thought its out tomorrow

585736917[/snapback]

Yep good old 7kbps, so shall i start a poll on the biggest leak ######? :)

585736917[/snapback]

Haha, so true... 5KB/s :pinch:

Wonder if this is actually the final build... :unsure:

i download it ages ago n wot they say is tru ur greets with da pop up sayin welcome 2 the new 1

it has new winks and the thubnails r beta still lookin through it