MSN messenger 7 final

There are no bugs and people are just whining like normal *sigh* :/

585737202[/snapback]

Haha. What about the bug where the message box can be resized so it cuts off the search and send buttons, or half-hide the send button. What about the bug in the corners of the main window with the wrapper on - the corners change colour. What about the bug where if a contact sends an emoticon and it hasn't downloaded to your own pc, if you add the emoticon to your own list it will be blank....etc

I could go on but I can't be bothered.

The nudge bug, the handwriting bug, the bluemountain links are removed, the organisation on display pics is gone!

It's worse then the last build

585737206[/snapback]

What nudge/handwriting bug? Bluemountain links are removed? How is that a bug? What do you mean the organisation on the display pics is gone?

One of many me and friend have found.

585737207[/snapback]

Yea, but is that really going to affect you...?

What nudge/handwriting bug? Bluemountain links are removed? How is that a bug? What do you mean the organisation on the display pics is gone?

Yea, but is that really going to affect you...?

585737236[/snapback]

:blink:

LoL.

Does it affect me?

Yes.

Its not just the selection box.

The HANDWRITING MOVES when you change the size of the box deforming it.

The nudge bug, the handwriting bug, the bluemountain links are removed, the organisation on display pics is gone!

It's worse then the last build

585737206[/snapback]

I turn off nudges and why do people still use that crap?

Handwriting, again its removed here and why use it unless you have a tablet?

BlueMountain contact sucks and we all know it. It's lame and thank god its been removed along with the Search button.

The fonts for the contact list seems to have reduced in size... any ideas how can I increase the font size so that I don't have to squint my eyes?

:blink:

LoL.

Does it affect me?

Yes.

Its not just the selection box.

The HANDWRITING MOVES when you change the size of the box deforming it.

585737242[/snapback]

Oh... didn't realise that :pinch:

Does anyone know how to remove the ''My Space'' thingie from the top bar or at least make it so that "MSN Today" appears listed before that? I hate the icon they used for it. Thanks in advance.

I managed to resize my text bit where it says "Search" and "Send", it didn't even say Search when I resized it, then when I closed it and opened it, it appeared. And it's rinsing the memory, 20mb usage!!!!!!!!!

Looks nice, though I dont think i'll be using it a whole lot. I like the WMP "whats playing" function, as I use WMP10. Other than that, makes the computer look fancy...

Well, i aint overly impressed. O well i wont install it again until its official an on messenger.com or w/e the site name is.

Edited by McGazza

this build is running at around 40mb ram usuage on my comp...i think thats a little much. whats the ram usage for u guys?

585737389[/snapback]

20MB