[rel] Antimatter VS

great conversion. I have been using bsuite for the last 6months or so but this might take its place. Im a fan of black themes.

I cant get the firefox tabs text white though, I tried both methods suggested in the first post but still out of luck? :huh:

edit: i think it is my theme. anyone have any good ones to reommend for this vs?

Edited by Brodel

Ok, I got StyleBuilder, but it'll only let me open "Style Builder Files," which apparently don't include .msstyles files. What can I do for this? Also, what exactly are shellstyles? And how do I apply them? I'm currently using StyleXP or XP's generic theme control panel.

@matt0

Is that a chat program to the right? If so, which one is it?

585777536[/snapback]

Miranda, with clist_nicer.

Any chance of whoring out any more parts of your desktop matt0? I wouldn't mind a .clist export of your Miranda style myself...

:s it's just a black background with a gray gradient, at least it seems a gradient, for the groups header it's not that difficult to do :p

I dont like the grey background so I followed the advice and mod it myself :p a mix between foton and antimatter and is looking good :D

fotonant6fn.th.png

Now back to study because I have test in 3 hours :s