[rel] Antimatter VS

mad theme ill be using this for a while. what are all that stuff you have on the desktop tho. lyk the clock and mail thing. i know what the music player and dock is. oh yeah and can you please post the wallpaper

:s it's just a black background with a gray gradient, at least it seems a gradient, for the groups header it's not that difficult to do :p

I dont like the grey background so I followed the advice and mod it myself :p a mix between foton and antimatter and is looking good :D

fotonant6fn.th.png

Now back to study because I have test in 3 hours :s

585779532[/snapback]

i couldn't do that, the contrast would kill my eyes =/

:s it's just a black background with a gray gradient, at least it seems a gradient, for the groups header it's not that difficult to do :p

I dont like the grey background so I followed the advice and mod it myself :p a mix between foton and antimatter and is looking good :D

fotonant6fn.th.png

585779532[/snapback]

oh!! thats a really cool mod!! :woot:

plz share it with us!!!

it would be awesome if somebody would make a winamp skin for this or (the lazy way) find one becouse more people use winamp than foobar

you know, karma_police ,not to be a dick but, if you would actually share your modified VS with the rest of us, that would be nice

585845293[/snapback]

I sent you the VS via email :yes: I guess you didn't get it :o

I sent you the VS via email :yes: I guess you didn't get it :o

585845640[/snapback]

really? i never did, so if you sent one, then i apologize, gmail's filters must have taken it out.

fotonant6fn.th.png

585779532[/snapback]

can i get a copy of this too please? ^_^