Free Opera License

Booooooo I liked it better before with my left clicking. That sucks.

Left-clicking still works for me by default even on Opera8 Final. It minimizes the current tab. Although I replaced some of my old ini files so perhaps there's something there that preserved the setting. post-71794-1114240905.jpg

Edited by ArKeYa

i am sorry, but you shouldn't have to pay for a browser

585840682[/snapback]

You don't. Use IE or Firefox if you don't want to. Some of us are quite willing and happy to though.

OK, I don't get it. Where do I get my key, and where do I enter the key after I get it? I don't read Dutch.

TIA

585841000[/snapback]

my site is in ENGLISH.

all u do is enter ur email / name etc.

read the steps on my site ;)

Tools -> Preferences... -> General tab -> deactivate "Show close button on each tab"

585795833[/snapback]

I'm in preferences, but I don't see that. I want a close button on each tab.

Hello!

Just want to know if these guys that buy the Opera8 Final license with the "dutch Opera7 license discount" got it "NORMAL"?

I mean, the email with the new license key it's on english? And it will be valid for all the 8.X future versions?

Thks for your help!

this is legal bu;);)

585840599[/snapback]

This is definetly not legal! The license code is bound to the version on the CD coming with the magazine. It's only for buyers of the magazine.

It's not for everyone knowing the link...

This is definetly not legal! The license code is bound to the version on the CD coming with the magazine. It's only for buyers of the magazine.

585842933[/snapback]

That doesnt make it "illegal".

Edited by Colin-uk

Of course it does! You have to be owner of the cd to be legal owner of the license code.

585843759[/snapback]

well then its operas fault for letting it work with a download version :whistle: