GCSE's......

A topic for gcse's and none for As/ A2 levels?

As results out this thursday, I think gcse's are usually a week after As / A2 results so probs next thursday

Your scripts will have been marked by now though, our school usually get the raw marks (not grades) a week before the grades are released so there's nothing that can be done now (not that there was anything that could be done)

And don't worry bout gcses, your future employers wont give a toss about them, they mainly care about what you did in uni

Bah, these As results determine whether or not I can apply for cambridge....so I'm just gonna stop thinking about it for now :cry:

Bah, these As results determine whether or not I can apply for cambridge....so I'm just gonna stop thinking about it for now  :cry:

586380889[/snapback]

Likewise, these GCSE results dictate if I can go to one of the best college's in my area, a choice which could affect my A-Level results, which could affect my place at university.

So in a sense they are quite important :ninja:

I got someone elses' results given to me at my school and it's so unnerving when you know someone got A* for all subjects, then you get your real results...

i get mine on 25th. i did no revision apart from in school. in my mocks the only one i really screwed up on was Geography, i got a C when i was meant to get a A. but that was without coursework as well. so im not really worried, just worried at the fact that i took half the required time and spend most of the exams sat around doing sod all. good luck though to everyone and with their A-Levels.

8 hours for me lol

though then again it's As levels, not gcses

I just know I've screwed up :cry: :cry:

Good luck to anyone else getting As/A2 results !!!

8 hours for me lol

though then again it's As levels, not gcses

I just know I've screwed up  :cry:  :cry:

Good luck to anyone else getting As/A2 results !!!

586392867[/snapback]

Good luck to you (Y)

Make sure you tell us how you do :)

1 week until I cry :cry:

Good luck to you (Y)

Make sure you tell us how you do :)

1 week until I cry  :cry:

586396327[/snapback]

heh, thanks

they marked us really nicely, so that probs means that next week when gcse's come out....you won't be dissapointed :)

But woo, the wait be over. Counterstrike tonight and then onto uni applications :wacko:

And don't worry. The trend I've been finding is that this year people are always doing better than they expect

I'll have my fingers crossed for you guys next week :D

Ah a week, its going to be crazy, knowing me, i will be asleep, and forget about picking up my results. For my a-levels, i have to travel an hour to get them

Good luck everyone!!

Don't worry if you didn't get what you expect, if your willing to work hard then an average to decent college would be good enough.

Im not too worried about receiving them, its the fact am i going to be awake...im going up to my old school to pick them up cause i moved, which means im seeing all my friends who i havent seen for 2 months (yay)......and hopefully, we can get a big pi$$up on the wednesday night....hahahahahaha. Good luck everyone

.....\o/....../|.......

well im not worried anymore.. if i dont get into the computing course at college then i can always get the lower one.

well im not worried anymore.. if i dont get into the computing course at college then i can always get the lower one.

586424325[/snapback]

exactly dont beat yourself up about grades :)